why do we keep letting greycels in?

nathan

nathan

Kraken
90% of this forum is a greycel lurker that posts 5 times. why do we keep letting them in? what's even the point in them having an account in the first place

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Klasik616, KhatcodaiA3, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
IMG 6217

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, KhatcodaiA3, slavicpsycho and 6 others
Yeah man fr this fucking grey's are curse to the looksmaxxing cumunity (I'm not imposter)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, KhatcodaiA3, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
90% of this forum is a greycel lurker that posts 5 times. why do we keep letting them in? what's even the point in them having an account in the first place
Joined Jul 3, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Lidian and nathan
noooo not the heckin greycels they’re ruining my fringe incel forum :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Costcosuperstore, got.daim and 5 others
Your right greycells are shit stains on the community, I'm a shit stain thus far, I wasn't always I had an old account and been years lurking

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
joined July 16, 2023
IMG 2784
IMG 2781 IMG 2782 IMG 2783
6,000 posts and not a single one has any actual value or content that is helpful to anyone. “Yeah bro this is a looksmaxx forum!”

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, framemoggerr, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: framemoggerr, Imretarded? and rand anon
so? off topic exists for a reason. I haven't even been on the looksmaxxing section of this forum in a while now. also it doesn't matter if I post high effort content. as long as im enjoying myself and I am
No ones enjoying themselves on here man. I fucking hate my life and the fact that it ever even came to the point of coming on here. If you were enjoying yourself you wouldn’t have 6k posts here man. there’s nothing to pillage from this world for us, only hours to rack up, time to waste.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and nathan
No ones enjoying themselves on here man. I fucking hate my life and the fact that it ever even came to the point of coming on here. If you were enjoying yourself you wouldn’t have 6k posts here man. there’s nothing to pillage from this world for us, only hours to rack up, time to waste.
Don’t hmmm me man. Unless u for some reason get pussy and are on here then you are most likely not happy.

“Why do we keep letting greycels in :soy: They’re ruining our heckin “looksmaxxing” forum full of fags, chuds, pajeets and coomers hurr durr :soy::soy:

you hate your life because you have negative rep
so? off topic exists for a reason. I haven't even been on the looksmaxxing section of this forum in a while now. also it doesn't matter if I post high effort content. as long as im enjoying myself and I am
you enjoy your life because you have positive rep:feelshehe:

See it all comes down to your reputation on org. Jfl at negative rep greycels thinking everyone else lives as shit lives they are having:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and milkcuck
The fuck are mods supposed to do? Add 500 posts to their account before approving them? Predict the future and guess how they're gonna behave?

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan