Why do we need a female companion to be happy and successful

D

Deleted member 27751

Kraken
Why can't we be happy with our own company, why we need validation from women, if we had our own company there will be no blackpill or whatever pill, so why we need relationship?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 26859 and Gonthar
Why can't we be happy with our own company, why we need validation from women, if we had our own company there will be no blackpill or whatever pill, so why we need relationship?
What do you mean by "own company"?

because it’s nature. Our brains are hardwired to reproduce and seek after a partner. Just as we are born into the world and will eventually die, reproducing is part of the process

• +1
Reactions: Hopium, Deleted member 27422, ;-; and 1 other person
Agree, we dont need anyone but seeing the joy others get to experience from it makes us want it. Personally its more of a FOMO thing

• +1
Reactions: gigacumster3000
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, ;-;, It'snotover and 1 other person
I beg yo pardon

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
yoh wouldnt get it

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and Anchor_Ship
speak for yourself

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Agree, we dont need anyone but seeing the joy others get to experience from it makes us want it. Personally its more of a FOMO thing
Do you think it's because society put alot of pressure

because it’s nature. Our brains are hardwired to reproduce and seek after a partner. Just as we are born into the world and will eventually die, reproducing is part of the process
It's nature or the pressure that society put on us

good question bruh .... i think thas because they have a pussy bud.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
It's nature or the pressure that society put on us
nature splits humans and other animals essentially into two different teams, males and females. The reason for this is for the woman to select chad and pass his dna into the next generation as well as have feminine and masculine roles. This is the way of the universe, if nature. It has nothing to do with society… if you were living in the middle of a forest you would still want to fuck prime JBS. It’s hard wired in our brains. Becoming chad is basically a cheat code in the game and you basically hack women’s brains and get all the women and your brain releases dopamine and shit it’s the ultimate natural rush

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover
Speak for yourself, females are annoying af and evil too. If they didn't have a pussy nobody would even aknowledge their existence.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Speak for yourself, females are annoying af and evil too. If they didn't have a pussy nobody would even aknowledge their existence.
So you want a companion for pussy

No partner means you are failing at your purpose. (Replicating your genes) so of course it feels bad, the same way not eating feels bad. (Starvation prevents you from succeeding with your purpose)

So you want a companion for pussy
No i'd genuinely want more male friends instead. Females should be just pumped and dumped.

• +1
Humans don't want to be alone. To be fulfilled, you really need female companionship

• JFL
no. i was in a relationship for 10 years and every day i desperately want it back, and it's been 10 years since we split up

no. i was in a relationship for 10 years and every day i desperately want it back, and it's been 10 years since we split up
Jesus, I guess op should take your advice especially since Im just talk and have no experience

Jesus, I guess op should take your advice especially since Im just talk and have no experience
it's not really advice. it's just how i feel. but i could never feel super close to my male friends. my ex was cool though. most women i want nothing to do with.

27751.jpg

a lot of chads have lived alone in the mountains, no problem for centuries. it's just recently that humans decided starting a family in giant open sewer (((metropolii))) was the optimal way to live

Users who are viewing this thread

Back