why do we recede on top?

toth77

toth77

Emerald 4 Vayne OTP
seriously imagine if people started balding in the back, noone would give a fuck, all my hair on the back and sides could fall out i wouldnt care i could still do beautiful curtains, what is the reason for recession on the top of the scalp and the hairline where it is the most crucial to have hair?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
God hates us

• +1
Reactions: toth77
God hates us
yea, in these situations i start to think there is something artificial controlling everything, there is literally 0 evolutional reason for humans to start balding at all, let alone balding only on top like wtf

The top of your head has androgen receptors which DHT binds to and miniaturises hair follicles
But yeah it’s fucking bullshit haha

• +1
The top of your head has androgen receptors which DHT binds to and miniaturises hair follicles
but why? why doesn't the whole scalp has that? why only on top?

NO HAIR FOR YOUR 7 PSL FACE FUCKING CHAD GO SLAY BEFORE FULLY BALDED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and toth77
yea, in these situations i start to think there is something artificial controlling everything, there is literally 0 evolutional reason for humans to start balding at all, let alone balding only on top like wtf
Hack the system and minoxmaxx

• +1
but why? why doesn't the whole scalp has that? why only on top?
Don’t think anyone knows why. It’s just a way for the universe to fuck us over haha

• +1
it's the male equivalent of the wall, it's meant to keep young women from breeding with old men.

it keeps the system in balance so only the young have children. that way they are the most physically fit.

also fuck this gay earth for making some dudes bald at age 15 just lol

• +1
Don’t think anyone knows why. It’s just a way for the universe to fuck us over haha
are u balding?
it's the male equivalent of the wall, it's meant to keep young women from breeding with old men.

it keeps the system in balance so only the young have children. that way they are the most physically fit.

also fuck this gay earth for making some dudes bald at age 15 just lol
17 isn't any better tbh

I think it's because there is no muscles on top of the head , so there wouldn't be blood circulation up there unlike the sides , you can still massage your scalp

• +1
Diffuse thinning is actually worse than recession.
Lucky for me I have both

Screenshot 20200605 042840

• So Sad