Why do we view blue eyes as high trust? And dark eyes as low trust?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
Light eyes are a predator features, is it because dark eyes look more soulless?

@HarrierDuBois @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Imretarded? and Darkeningstar
I don't think we necessarily view brown eyes as low trust. It has to do with the overall face.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, jué, Chadeep and 3 others
I don't think we necessarily view brown eyes as low trust. It has to do with the overall face.
People rate brown eyed men as more masculine and aggressive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, PsychoDsk and TechnoBoss
bump

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
I don't think brown eyes look low trust at all. It depends on contrasts but generally blue eyes look cold and robotic if they aren't accompanied with good eyelashes

IMG 20240605 WA0027
IMG 20240605 WA0026

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, LooksThinker, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
I see brown eyes as more feminine, blue eyes as more masculine

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?

because you trust a lion, trust it to eat your fucking ass.

You don't trust a bug eyed rat, can't trust what that fucker is planning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, zurzolo, noobs and 1 other person
because gypsies have brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
Very good point. Right on the money.
richard ramirez had kinda feminine face and he was one of the lowest trust people ever jfl it totally just depends on the personality dylann roof and many other people shooters had feminine features

• JFL
Dark eyed masculine bad boy
LOWTRUSTWOLF

Blue eyed feminine good guy
Low2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Imretarded? and wishIwasSalludon
i think i have many femininie features combined with some masculine but why different girls told me i look like a serial killer or psychopath? how can i have more trustworthy face

• Hmm...
I don't know about all that but blue eye = better genetics so that's why we rate it higher.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I don't know about all that but blue eye = better genetics so that's why we rate it higher.
hollywood-california-usa-21st-mar-2023-matthew-noszka-fashion-trust-us-awards-at-goya-studios-credit-billy-bennightadmedianewscomalamy-live-news-2PGMMD9.jpg

Yeah bro. I totally have better genetics than Matthew Noszka because I have blue eyes :lul::lul:

Just fucking lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jué, wishIwasSalludon and Darkeningstar
B9a76e9df340f1feb82e3ec98d40b247
low trust type:feelskek:

• +1
hollywood-california-usa-21st-mar-2023-matthew-noszka-fashion-trust-us-awards-at-goya-studios-credit-billy-bennightadmedianewscomalamy-live-news-2PGMMD9.jpg

Yeah bro. I totally have better genetics than Matthew Noszka because I have blue eyes :lul::lul:

Just fucking lol.
Yeah, bro, what you did is called a strawman. I never said that a guy with blue eyes has better genetics than a guy with brown eyes. I just said that blue eyes = better genetics. So if you morph this dude, or any other man or even foid, to have blue eyes - he will have better genetics and therefore be perceived as better looking. Anything unclear about this?

• JFL
Yeah, bro, what you did is called a strawman. I never said that a guy with blue eyes has better genetics than a guy with brown eyes. I just said that blue eyes = better genetics. So if you morph this dude, or any other man or even foid, to have blue eyes - he will have better genetics and therefore be perceived as better looking. Anything unclear about this?
You never said a guy with blue eyes has better genetics, but you said "blue eyes = better genetics"

OK buddy.

Is blue eye color better than brown? correct, a sub human with blue eyes is better than Richard,Kortajarena,Cameron, NO

Is blue eye color better than brown? correct, a sub human with blue eyes is better than Richard,Kortajarena,Cameron, NO
Water

• +1

it's because brown people have dark eyes and if you've ever interacted with a brown person you'll understand the rest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I do, they’re nicer and more hospitable. Whites tend to be passive aggressive idk why.
They're probably tolerating you until you move on to trying to sell your wears to the next person

• JFL

Because we associate light things with positivity and dark things with negativity. That’s why light eyes can’t be dark triad and dark eyes can’t be light triad.

• +1