Why do White European women find blacks attractive

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
The amount of times I've heard a black dude pumping and dumping is astronomical, I'm curious if these foids have even 2% of a brain to figure out that the nigger is gonna fuck her genetics up, genuinely though there's nothing attractive about an aggressive retard that leaves you with a human life that you must take care of, 2 lives ruined at the same time

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Shade91 and PsychoDsk
They don’t
BBC-pill isn’t real

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
They don’t
BBC-pill isn’t real
It definitely is, a lot of European foids don't know nor care about their european background or genes + they live in America, get influenced by nigger culture and then disrespected by them, I don't hate blacks myself, but if I were a white girl i would definitely avoid them at all costs

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and PsychoDsk
It definitely is, a lot of European foids don't know nor care about their european background or genes + they live in America, get influenced by nigger culture and then disrespected by them, I don't hate blacks myself, but if I were a white girl i would definitely avoid them at all costs
Jfl america is cucked
In europe, there are almost 0 girls who would even consider fucking a BBC

Because blackness is hyper masculinized which is a halo for black men but falios black women. So non-black people will subconsciously see black people as a threat. That is a trait that’s attractive in males.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Mkhzee
Go to Tel Aviv, and ask there.
White women are brainwashed, thats all.
My nephew said women back in 2000 - 2005 were not as interested in blacks as now.

if i was a white girl id let them fuck me no kap

Ur Indian bro. Focus on yourself

Ur Indian bro. Focus on yourself
I only have about 30-35% indian genes I'm mostly iranian+balochi jfl, nonetheless it's not like my end goal is white women anyway

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Most blacks that I see with other races arent thugmaxed, they have average zoomer style with dreads or some other haircut

Most blacks that I see with other races arent thugmaxed, they have average zoomer style with dreads or some other haircut
Tbh I see both. I see thugmaxxed black guys with Asian, Latina, and white girls but those girls also tend to act like hood rats too

• So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk