Why do White girls like black guys but hate all other minorities?

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
this question never gets asked so I am going to ask this

you hear of white girls having a thing for black men (and I am talking hot white girls here) and even the white girls who only prefer white guys going for black men who are good looking and financially well off. So why is it that white girls love black guys but hate all other minorities (asians, arabs, indians, and non-white latinos)?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, slimeszn3 and 1 other person
4295935 b92

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, YungTrappa, greywind and 14 others

you hear of white girls having a thing for black men (and I am talking hot white girls here) and even the white girls who only prefer white guys going for black men who are good looking and financially well off. So why is it that white girls love black guys but hate all other minorities (asians, arabs, indians, and non-white latinos)?
they dont Blacks are glorified dildos white women mainly uses them for sex nothing more. Most white women that marry BBC are LTB and MTB most HTB+ dont marry them

• +1
Reactions: greywind

I've seen a lot more white girls with latino men and Arabs then blacks.

Blacks gotta be quite muscular and have either good height with that combo or a 8/10 face to slay, otherwise its just overweight white foids and old white foids ( 27+) that will fuck them.

This is in america at least.

• +1
Reactions: 160cmcurry, greywind, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
I've seen a lot more white girls with latino men and Arabs then blacks.

Blacks gotta be quite muscular and have either good height with that combo or a 8/10 face to slay, otherwise its just overweight white foids and old white foids ( 27+) that will fuck them.

This is in america at least.
Jfl arab? Never seen that anywhere but the UK and dubai :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
Foids see them as similar to latino.
The average one could not and does not larp as latino jfl. Many are either really pale but clearly not white or brown similar to an indian

• +1
some Latino/maxican type mixes, hot blondes are really into

Because black men are the most influential in sports, music, fashion, and social media right now. Plus they’re one of the only minorities as tall or taller than whites. And on average have bigger penises and better builds than whites

Also dating them pisses off all other men as a bonus (Women hate men)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dxrkprince, Chadeep, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
because black kings have BBC and other ethnics don't
simple

The average one could not and does not larp as latino jfl. Many are either really pale but clearly not white or brown similar to an indian
meant a similar category. They share lot of similarities

It's a minority. Most would rather go with Chang or Chadriguez.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

Not wanting to fuck someone doesn't mean you HATE them.

The WM who do like black men are almost always weird fetishists or fat (knowing that they'll attract a black dude above their looks level).
Most people date their own race in general but if you're GL it's easy to date outside your race.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and xantrooper
It's a minority. Most would rather go with Chang or Chadriguez.
What a cope. Go outside and you'll see hot blonde blue eyed white girls with nigs. I'm not even joking I see these couples everytime I step outside. But I rarely see a curry Asian or an Arab with a white girl. Nigs can be ugly as shit and still get laid because face dosnt matter for them. JBB is real

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
What a cope. Go outside and you'll see hot blonde blue eyed white girls with nigs. I'm not even joking I see these couples everytime I step outside. But I rarely see a curry Asian or an Arab with a white girl. Nigs can be ugly as shit and still get laid because face dosnt matter for them. JBB is real
In what type of place do you live in where there's an equal amount of blacks, indians, east asians and arabs. I go outside and don't see it.

Blacks are NT and style maxed
Other ethnics look like nerd shut ins lol

• So Sad
Most blacks you see are low inhib who talk with any girl they see eventuelly they find a girl who’s intrested in them.

Guys of other ethnicities usually don’t cold approach or try as hard as black guys.

+ media halos black men

• +1
Who told you they like black guys 😂

Because black guys have a lot of testosterone

In what type of place do you live in where there's an equal amount of blacks, indians, east asians and arabs. I go outside and don't see it.
It's common here in Canada

As a non white latino im liked cuz im lightskin passing/ ethnic ambiguous

Regardless white girls like white men most

Because they have been psyoped by the penny chews.

• +1