Reactions: medics, iloveboobs, 14vic and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iloveboobs, Ghoulish, TheLookInYourEyes and 30 others
they dont ur just coping

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, mathis, trueceI and 9 others
Germanics especially Icelandic people have the widest frames and are pound for pound among the strongest people in the world. It's meds that are framelets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Sushifart, boss8055 and 14 others
Germanics especially Icelandic people have the widest frames and are pound for pound among the strongest people in the world. It's meds that are framelets
Meds are not really white people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Charisma, TUSSELEIF, noobs and 1 other person
Meds are not really white people
North Euros can have bad frames too but it's just a few ethnicities. Swedish people are known to have long necks and narrow frames.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, User28823, boss8055 and 2 others
North Euros can have bad frames too but it's just a few ethnicities. Swedish people are known to have long necks and narrow frames.

View attachment 3166800
Probably because of a few things. Some are taller which leads to weird proportions, wider hips which might result in an unappealing frame :feelshehe: also simply just less wide shoulders sometimes. Just like some black people have really short torsos and long ass limbs like jaleel or whatever his name was

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
but black and latino have better frame?

How so? genetics or environment?
It's purely genetic, even with africans there are those that don't have good frames such as people from east africa

the ones with good frames usually come from west africa, you can't really group any one ethnicity together

op spends a lot of time contemplating why he's more attracted to black men than white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Sushifart, Prince of Pakistan and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Saint Casanova
Apart from Icelandics which euro nations do you think have the best frames
Those who live near the Dalmatian coast. When I was there, I’ve seen so many tall people with wide shoulders, thick wrists ect.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is true, I know some half jew, half south italian guy and he's giga thin boned and has no eye support.

Even my femboy build was more robust:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and noobs
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova, psychomandible and Imretarded?
over for white brah

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
whites usually have thickest wrists and joints out of all the races

Latinos are turbomanlets on average and have shit frames and blacks have short feminine torsos and tiny ribcages that make them look wide on measurements whites have bigger frames

It's purely genetic, even with africans there are those that don't have good frames such as people from east africa

the ones with good frames usually come from west africa, you can't really group any one ethnicity together
East Africa? Cope harder, my clavicles mog most humans
IMG 4176

lanky people appear to have worse frames because it's in relationship to their length.

asians tend to have seemingly good frames, because they're 4 foot tall on average.

your only discovery here was finding out white people are taller than everyone else.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, boss8055 and n9wiff
lanky people appear to have worse frames because it's in relationship to their length.

asians tend to have seemingly good frames, because they're 4 foot tall on average.

your only discovery here was finding out white people are taller than everyone else.
You realised most Asian in the Netherlands are midgets compared to Northen china and Korea right?

Your anecdotes is based on Dutch, it is a watsr knowledge that Dutch body mogs Nordic nowadays…

Fresh rice copium is the best to be honest.

It depends on what white subrace we are talking about. The Nordic Cro-Magnons are the race with the most muscle mass on the face of the earth.

Last edited:
Fucking tell me about it.:feelswah:

We had niggers and other ethnics do manual labor for us for centuries while we were chilling all day. Google "evolution"

We had niggers and other ethnics do manual labor for us for centuries while we were chilling all day. Google "evolution"
Evolution doesn't work that quickly and that was mainly Western hemisphere

nigga, frame determines how skinny you look
frame is how wide your bideltoid is buddy. you can have a roided west african like terry crews or ronnie coleman and they could still be inferior to abdi who hasn’t eaten a meal in 2 months.

frame is how wide your bideltoid is buddy. you can have a roided west african like terry crews or ronnie coleman and they could still be inferior to abdi who hasn’t eaten a meal in 2 months.
even if you got klinefelters :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen
even if you got klinefelters :feelshah:
off topic slightly but, i don’t even think it’s genetic. imagine having david laid as ur dad but u spawn in like this:feelskek:

IMG 5141

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
off topic slightly but, i don’t even think it’s genetic. imagine having david laid as ur dad but u spawn in like this:feelskek:

View attachment 3197073
my friend talks to a lot of women and they unironically don't find these physiques that bad but these are like alt girls specifically who date emaciated lanky people so maybe its a bit biased

• +1

View attachment 3197073
If its identified before puberty onsets they can negate some of the effects of it by HRT and you don't end up being a complete frame cell. Brutal parentpill

• Hmm...
my friend talks to a lot of women and they unironically don't find these physiques that bad but these are like alt girls specifically who date emaciated lanky people so maybe its a bit biased
there idea of that still has wide clavicles and a good face nigger

• Woah
frame is mostly subconscious tbh. like how when i was a kid i was intimidated by guys with wide bidelt but wasn’t by twinks and i didn’t know why. girls will be attracted to guys with wider bidelt but wont know why from my experience

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and gooner23
If it’s identified before puberty onsets they can negate some of the effects of it by HRT and you don't end up being a complete frame cell. Brutal parentpill
if ur born with xxy u were destined to fail. no point in fighting it.

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi
frame is mostly subconscious tbh. like how when i was a kid i was intimidated by guys with wide bidelt but wasn’t by twinks and i didn’t know why. girls will be attracted to guys with wider bidelt but wont know why from my experience
ye i don't think there was one physique that really appeal mogs better to have a physique that fits your face, but i also see tiktoks of like i guess body envy from women of men with small waists idk if that means appeal

ye i don't think there was one physique that really appeal mogs better to have a physique that fits your face, but i also see tiktoks of like i guess body envy from women of men with small waists idk if that means appeal
yes it’s appeal. i don’t think there’s a single person that WONT benefit from having broad shoulders. u can be emo, pretty boy, maesthetic, ogre or a fucking attack helicopter. broad shoulders is like ass and tits for men.

• +1
yes it’s appeal. i don’t think there’s a single person that WONT benefit from having broad shoulders. u can be emo, pretty boy, maesthetic, ogre or a fucking attack helicopter. broad shoulders is like ass and tits for men.
but like i rarely see frame moggers only framecels outside of roiders irl, like my roommates 6'5 and no one would really say he's broad cause he just looks proportionally normal but he probably has a bidelt of like 21-23 untrained, cause people only vary in bidelt by 1-3 inches

but like i rarely see frame moggers only framecels outside of roiders irl, like my roommates 6'5 and no one would really say he's broad cause he just looks proportionally normal but he probably has a bidelt of like 21-23 untrained, cause people only vary in bidelt by 1-3 inches
well yeah he’s 6’5. most ppl don’t go gym so u can’t tell if their frame is good or not in 2 secs while they walk past u. ppl who have good starting frame + gym will stand out significantly.

well yeah he’s 6’5. most ppl don’t go gym so u can’t tell if their frame is good or not in 2 secs while they walk past u. ppl who have good starting frame + gym will stand out significantly.
going to the gym as a natural especially above 6' will do literally nothing to your bidelt tho, most people who go to the gym for like 6 years and cut to 10% will probably end up at the same weight or less from when they started unironically

most people who go to the gym for like 6 years and cut to 10% will probably end up at the same weight or less from when they started unironically
idk what world ur living in.