Why do white men have the highest SMV?

Why do white men have the highest SMV?

• Total voters
Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Kraken
Guys what's your opinion?

White man bad

It's all Jew propaganda. There are very sexy arab, latinas, and black women. It's just that people think the average white girls look like models.

Just like how ethnic whores think the average white men look like Brad Pitt.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 6478, CopeIsReal and 11 others
It's all Jew propaganda. There are very sexy arab, latinas, and black women. It's just that people think the average white girls look like models.

I Agree bro. It would also explain why blacks have second highest smv because they're the second most represented race in Hollywood movies/tv and Western media.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, LordGodcat, Deleted member 5180 and 1 other person
It's because white people have had the largest impact on culture in the world.

Some people say that sexual attraction is based on genetics. Human population developed in vastly different environments requiring different physical traits for success.

Inspite of this i hear many curries and gooks being told to lightskinmax and get coloured contacts. These traits are detrimental in hot, humid countries so you would espect them to be dysgenic.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Chadelite, LordGodcat and 9 others

Some people say that sexual attraction is based on genetics. Human population developed in vastly different environments requiring different physical traits for success.

Inspite of this i hear many curries and gooks being told to lightskinmax and get coloured contacts. These traits are detrimental in hot, humid countries so you would espect them to be dysgenic.
I guess Hollywood is one of the biggest impacts on culture in the modern world. But it probably goes back to the colonization of America or even the Vikings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Guys what's your opinion?

White people are just better. Regardless of media or genetic influence, if you ever been around ethnics Long enough you would agree.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Highrise, Orcapositivo, Amnesia and 5 others

This

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
White people are just better. Regardless of media or genetic influence, if you ever been around ethnics Long enough you would agree.
You haven't been around ethinics much have you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180 and Deleted member 6128
cause colonized a lot of the world (affecting a lot of different cultures and the whole world) and also because of media influences

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5683 and 1 other person
cause colonized a lot of the world (affecting a lot of different cultures and the whole world) and also because of media influences
It's like how the Roman's influenced the Europeans, before the romans colonised northern Europe, it was primitive and primal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vidyacoper
It doesn't make sense to me why one race would be superior to all other races in terms of attractiveness

It's like how the Roman's influenced the Europeans, before the romans colonised northern Europe, it was primitive and primal.
Ethnics built the first civilizations.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 2597

Hi iq.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, Chadelite and Deleted member 6273
White people are gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, needsolution, Nubhuman Siggers and 1 other person
Ethnics built the first civilizations.
Yes, this is a fact. I dislike when ignorant whites claim that ethinics haven't built anything. Remember the Egyptians, the Indians Mughal Empire, the Mali.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hairyballscel, 5'8manlet, Kingkellz and 3 others
I’m pretty sure that races prefer their own race over others.

As for why white people are lusted after in general? Well, it’s mostly cause they’re superior. This is pretty much an instinctive fact to everyone, the divide is whether that superiority is due to genes or environment/culture.

Whites conquered the world and have the highest status as a race therefore

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Arkantos, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2597
because of coloring and small nose and good maxillary bones and good harmony

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Obviously it has nothing to do with 100 years of American cultural hegemony.

Obviously it has nothing to do with 100 years of American cultural hegemony.
It dates back longer than American Hegemony jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
No it doesn't, lol. British empire was a flash in the pan, historically speaking.
Dates back to colonial times, America as we know it today, wouldn't exist without Britan.

Dates back to colonial times, America as we know it today, wouldn't exist without Britan.
America was a literal backwater shit hole in the 19th century. Nothing of value came out of the US until the 20th century, it was after all a country of peasants, by peasants.

India and China were the center of the world for countless millenia, and this period is nothing more than a historical aberration. Could you imagine the carnage the Ottomans or Sikhs would have inflicted on the US peasantry had they invaded, JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 2597
White is high status and the most familiar globally overall. It’s not inherently more attractive biologically and studies prove this.

No it doesn't, lol. British empire was a flash in the pan, historically speaking.

Yes, and it managed to easily subdue hundreds of millions of ethnics around the world for its own gain.

also whites have the highest SMV because they have the best features on average.

We don’t tend to have:
Very wide and bulbous noses
Hooked noses
Bimaxillary protrusion
Very flat maxillas (I.e gooks)
Scleral show
And all the other typically ethnic features that make them physically unappealing
Yes, and it managed to easily subdue hundreds of millions of ethnics around the world for its own gain.

America was a literal backwater shit hole in the 19th century. Nothing of value came out of the US until the 20th century, it was after all a country of peasants, by peasants.

India and China were the center of the world for countless millenia, and this period is nothing more than a historical aberration. Could you imagine the carnage the Ottomans or Sikhs would have inflicted on the US peasantry had they invaded, JFL.

I know you’re ignorant but are you seriously implying that China was not a peasant country? It still is, for the majority of its population.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dinger557
JFL OP Indians have the highest SMV

proof below

koli_gif.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
I think on average the white race doesn't have more "chads" and "stacies" than other races.
But JBW is more like just have "white" features i.e. straight nose.They can also have stereotypically unattractive features such as small mouths.
As to why Indians and Far East Asian women have white fever: I think it is their own self loathing

Curries mog brutally.

Neil De Grasse Tyson When The Coping Is Too Strong GIF ...
It doesn't make sense to me why one race would be superior to all other races in terms of attractiveness
Because one race is superior to all other races in just about everything.

• +1
Hollywood standards seems like excuse of every hindu dindu coper

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Cause they are Gods favored race, so he made them to be most beautiful

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557, Arkantos and needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos
European men on an average are taller than Non-white men
Tallest East Asian ethnicity- Chinese Hong Konger with an average height of 5'8.6
Tallest African ethnicity- Dinka men with an average height of 5'9.449
Tallest Middle Eastern ethnicity- Ashkenazi Jews with an average height of 5'9.6
Tallest South Asian ethnicity- Punjabi men with an average height of 5'7
Tallest European ethnicity- Montenegrin men with an average height of 6'3.197
European men on an average are taller than Non-white men.