why do white men like Asian women so much?

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed

Jfl at this bro, fuck I almost feel bad for white women. Watching their men get stolen from them like this. White women are truly natural born cucks, it’s over

Almost feel bad, almost

@cromagnon @noobs @aspiringexcel @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jué, cromagnon, OwenGwyther and 4 others

Jfl at this bro, fuck I almost feel bad for white women. Watching their men get stolen from them like this. White women are truly natural born cucks, it’s over

Almost feel bad, almost

Asian women have to be the most subhuman looking out of all races except for abos tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, hellasketcy and Ricky212
white men love asian women because asian women love white men. Go where you’re appreciated

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eren, BeanletMogger, datboijj and 1 other person
most white women are the feminist blm bbc loving type

asian women are nice to talk to submissive and small

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, hellasketcy, fxckz and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noobs
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Pale Cumskin trait tbh.

• JFL
  • JFL
Because if an Asian woman has had many relationships, she's probably had them with guys with micro penises compared to his, so it's like taking her as a virgin..

Also, because white girls have turned their backs on white men, and are choosing Indian or black men :feelshehe:
D3
Dif

Also, some of them can be super cute :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and wishIwasSalludon
it's simple it's because asian women love them so much
you idiots put the cart before the horse

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212

• +1

Almost feel bad, almost

Asian women with white male is just different version of leftist white girl and black male

we don't, I only like central european white girls and find them attractive

the men go for asian women because they want to feel some kind of hypergamy towards 13 year old 4'11 girls

• Woah
we don't, I only like central european white girls and find them attractive

the men go for asian women because they want to feel some kind of hypergamy towards 13 year old 4'11 girls
You should fuck an Asian girl while your white girlfriend watches in the corner

as white women become less feminine, the femininity of asians becomes more attractive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Meteor21
They're feminine

• +1

Almost feel bad, almost

It's not usually by choice. White women decline your JBW card.

Asian women are subservient

Women date up. There’s a racial play in the male dominance hierarchy

Black men > white men > Latino men

White women > Latina women > asian women

White women see black men as dating up in terms of eugenics (taller, more athletic, and neurotypical)

Asian women see white men as dating up in terms of eugenics (taller, light skin, colored eyes, white facial features)

White guys get more value for the genes dating down to Asian women. Unfortunately it’s going to create a bit of social divide between subservient hapas and athletic mulattos

Most men love Asian women, because most men go after what they think can get.

Most women love white men, because most women go after what they want.

This also explains why asian women get more DMs on dating apps compared to white women.

Me sucky sucky long time. That’s why. Noodle whores. White women are very entitled and think the world owes them something.

Because white foids are gigachad only so men have to cope by having relationships with subhuman ugly chinks.

Another possible reason white ppl cant distinguish hot and ugly asian ppl, and vice versa. It happens billion times in China modelling sphere, when you as white see slavic doll and subhuman milkmaid on same photoshoot, both of them get equal job, payment and shit.