Why do white people generally look older than their age?

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
It’s been something I’ve been noticing lately with white men and women, and especially with white women. Is there a biological explanation for this? I’ve been seeing 18 year olds nowadays in my area in Minnesota looking 23. I don’t know whether this is just a recent phenomenon or whether I’m just seeing things.

Last edited:
Thinner epidermis
More susceptible to sun damage
Bad lifestyle, partying, drugs, alcohol
Genes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ElliotRodgerJr, mikeock and 2 others
i wish i looked older than my age. sick of getting id'd fml.

It’s not so much that whites age faster than ethnics, it’s that light skin is more prone to sun damage compared to dark skin. Light skin ethnics age just as fast as Europeans, however a lot (specifically East Asians) tend to care more about their skin.

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Not true for white incels though, most of them look much younger than they are.

It’s not so much that whites age faster than ethnics, it’s that light skin is more prone to sun damage compared to dark skin. Light skin ethnics age just as fast as Europeans, however a lot (specifically East Asians) tend to care more about their skin.
Uv theory of aging is horseshite.

Shit lifestyle and no skinmaxxing routine at all.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

East Asian women to be specific care the most for their skin. The men look like horse shit

• +1
Collagen, health , genes and diet
Main killer of collagen is UV light, health and genes is too vague, Mediterranean and Okinawa diet is the healthiest in the world, yet only one of them is known for looking young.

Main killer of collagen is UV light, health and genes is too vague, Mediterranean and Okinawa diet is the healthiest in the world, yet only one of them is known for looking young.
Med and okinawa isnt rhe healthiest diet tho.

It’s been something I’ve been noticing lately with white men and women, and especially with white women. Is there a biological explanation for this? I’ve been seeing 18 year olds nowadays in my area in Minnesota looking 23. I don’t know whether this is just a recent phenomenon or whether I’m just seeing things.
It’s only because they have shit bones

• Hmm...
Uv theory of aging is horseshite.
it's not
capture56.png

Main killer of collagen is age afaik. Sun exposure probably does but only after intense overexposure. Not average human exposure a European woule get in europe

Main killer of collagen is age afaik. Sun exposure probably does but only after intense overexposure. Not average human exposure a European woule get in europe
You’re right that the main killer of collagen is age, because a 30 year old has had more sun exposure than a 15 year old. Of course they’re are some other factors such as less hyaluronic acid in the skin, gravity supposedly, but the main factor is still the sun from my own knowledge.

You’re right that the main killer of collagen is age, because a 30 year old has had more sun exposure than a 15 year old. Of course they’re are some other factors such as less hyaluronic acid in the skin, gravity supposedly, but the main factor is still the sun from my own knowledge.
I thought fter 25 it starts declining no?. Kids who tan still look young
Alright, but they’re not included in the blue zone
Well tbh they care more about longevity in modern populations of countries

• +1
I thought fter 25 it starts declining no?. Kids who tan still look young
Yes, but it piles up. Take me, I’ve been a basement dweller for most of my life, and my cousin who has always been active. At the age of 30, assuming same genes, I’d look younger.

Asian women are deathly afraid of the sun and will go to great lengths to limit sun exposure. I see so many of them cover up every part of their skin and carry umbrellas with them on a sunny day, and they slather on loads of sunscreen too. Asian culture really prizes lighter, youthful skin

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and ElliotRodgerJr
Asian women are deathly afraid of the sun and will go to great lengths to limit sun exposure. I see so many of them cover up every part of their skin and carry umbrellas with them on a sunny day, and they slather on loads of sunscreen too. Asian culture really prizes lighter, youthful skin
My girlfriend has about 100 different skincare products in her bathroom.

Yes, but it piles up. Take me, I’ve been a basement dweller for most of my life, and my cousin who has always been active. At the age of 30, assuming same genes, I’d look younger.
You sure tho?. Accumulations sounds odd if it means exposure to the sun normally
. foe overexposure it swems to be bas

You sure tho?. Accumulations sounds odd if it means exposure to the sun normally
. foe overexposure it swems to be bas
Any exposure to the sun is damage, any form of tanning is your body’s response in order to protect itself. A brown skinned person in Scandinavia will age slower than a brown skinned person in the Philippines. Again, assuming same genes and same everything else.

As for the cummulative effect, I’m not entirely sure on that.

Any exposure to the sun is damage, any form of tanning is your body’s response in order to protect itself. A brown skinned person in Scandinavia will age slower than a brown skinned person in the Philippines. Again, assuming same genes and same everything else.

As for the cummulative effect, I’m not entirely sure on that.
I mean. When does it go from being young looking when old vs old looking wheb young?. Fro. What ive heard even the darkest skin provides spf 15 protection. So is that all you need for the face if you are right?.im still a bit suspicious that it truly affects it the most. Of course it doesnt. Because many black men in America look old.
But i knownfrom experience overexposure is not good in the short and probably long term

I mean. When does it go from being young looking when old vs old looking wheb young?. Fro. What ive heard even the darkest skin provides spf 15 protection. So is that all you need for the face if you are right?.im still a bit suspicious that it truly affects it the most. Of course it doesnt. Because many black men in America look old.
But i knownfrom experience overexposure is not good in the short and probably long term

It’s a gradual change, as you said around 25 it gets much worse each year. Many black men look old but many look young, sun exposure isn’t the only thing making us look old.