Why do whitecels and halfcels have such poor relationships with their family

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Idk. @Mirin2234 blames his dysfunctional family unit on his "shitskin Hindu father" but is that really the case?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Idk. @Mirin2234 blames his dysfunctional family unit on his "shitskin Hindu father" but is that really the case?
Yeah I know, seems like some ungrateful kid tbh.

idk, im latino and my family is very close. white boomers kick their kids out at 18 lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Same could be asked of black guys. They have ''so good'' relationships with their families. Especially with their fathers.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, JizzFarmer and Deleted member 2597
Niggas family are the only guys who'll have ur back in the end of the day legit u must have an unironically shit personality for them to hate you.

Niggas family are the only guys who'll have ur back in the end of the day legit u must have an unironically shit personality for them to hate you.
Only back they see is their father's when they go buy some cigarettes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay, Deleted member 6095 and Deleted member 3702
I dont mean black ppl, niggas ie as just ppl in general.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
idk, im latino and my family is very close. white boomers kick their kids out at 18 lmao
Whites and Latinos have the best families.
This is such a low IQ post

some parents treat their kids like shit, what’s so hard to understand? Like genetics, family is a lottery

Last edited:
It's more of a distinction of rich vs poor parents. Usually rich parents treat their kids better. Poor ones suck more because they are stressed from bad financials