Why do whitecels defend white women so much

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
they are the reason why blackpill is so real in 2024, most of these brutal trends about-face and height on social media were started by white girls. I'm not saying you shouldn't be attracted to your own race I'm saying why defend them this hard its cucked as fuck.

I will never respect guys that cuck common sense for logic especially when women are involved

I've said it many times but I will always have more solidarity and respect for all men within any religious, racial, or ethnic groups over any women, except over zealous fags and satanists KYS

tldr: why do they cope with white women being trad so much when they arent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, xyukeeee, zura and 3 others
Racial pride is 1# if you don’t have racial solidarity your race will fall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, xyukeeee, T50 Mogger and 5 others
I don’t see much defense.

defending white whores online isnt racial solidarity, if anything the white chads fucking the women are doing more for the race than they are

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
defending white whores online isnt racial solidarity, if anything the white chads fucking the women are doing more for the race than they are
You didn’t mention online

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
White women are whores, but they are still our women, so...

• +1
Reactions: murdah and not__cel
I said in terms of blackpill so I thought it was kinda clear
Blackpill exists outside of online too bro I just think you’re bringing in new arguement pieces cause your arguement sucks:lul:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Aladin
White women are whores, but they are still our women, so...
thats fine but the way I see some cucks defend them while they probably arent dating one is hillarous

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Madridista
They do? I thought they defended Asian women more so these days.

Blackpill exists outside of online too bro I just think you’re bringing in new arguement pieces cause your arguement sucks:lul:
normies dont discuss blackpill irl JFL, much less blame their race for it, they simply don't think about it

and I brought nothing new just read the thread again

• Ugh..
Reactions: not__cel
Your arguments ass
Your names ass
Your punctuation is ass
Your dentists ass
Your psychology’s ass
You’re ass

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoH, Aladin and 0S4MA
Your arguments ass
Your names ass
Your punctuation is ass
Your dentists ass
Your psychology’s ass
You’re ass
0 debunk from you yet though :lul:

I never said blackpill doesn't exist IRL and from the title it clearly says whiteCELs, the kind you find on online forums or twitter, discord, the kind that still thinks they can find trad white women to have 9 kids with, so whatever your arguing is missing my point

• WTF
Reactions: not__cel
the kind you find on online forums or twitter, discord, the kind that still thinks they can find trad white women to have 9 kids with,
I see lots of trad cope, and these are the same guys who will cuck themselves to defend them

I see lots of trad cope, and these are the same guys who will cuck themselves to defend them
You aren’t providing any examples just making a whiny bitchy thread with unsubstantiated claims go kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
You aren’t providing any examples just making a whiny bitchy thread with unsubstantiated claims go kill yourself
I just gave you 3 retard, want me to find a stat that shows white incels defending white whores online? :forcedsmile: go kys if you need a stat to belive non quantifiable scenarios

I just gave you 3 retard, want me to find a stat that shows white incels defending white whores online? :forcedsmile: go kys
You didn’t give any examples just say “I see it”. That’s not evidence.

You don’t get it because you’re arguing against a strawman.

Yes, white men hate it when they see a black guy with one of theirs :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
You didn’t give any examples just say “I see it”. That’s not evidence.

You don’t get it because you’re arguing against a strawman.
Your seriously telling me you have never seen Tradcon guys repeat this same idea? Or white nationalists promoting the idea of having many kids with traditional women to stop being replaced? GTFOH this is water

The muh we must save the women and the children is pretty cringe it’s white men who are in danger the most women will always be more or less safe but still you need to be able to control your women so I understand that

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
Your seriously telling me you have never seen Tradcon guys repeat this same idea? Or white nationalists promoting the idea of having many kids with traditional women to stop being replaced? GTFOH this is water
That’s not defending white women at all. Being against great replacement is not some whiteknight bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
That’s not defending white women at all. Being against great replacement is not some whiteknight bullshit.
Are you retarded? You wanted an example of the type of people that defend them and I gave it to you, nowhere did I critique the idea.

My claim is substantiated by the fact you acknowledge their motivations for whiteknighting white women are real, they are being replaced and the only way to fight back is to have more white children with white women. Now you can see the people that do this, and why they do it

Are you retarded? You wanted an example of the type of people that defend them and I gave it to you, nowhere did I critique the idea.

My claim is substantiated by the fact you acknowledge their motivations for whiteknighting white women are real, they are being replaced and the only way to fight back is to have more white children with white women. Now you can see the people that do this, and why they do it
I still don’t see the white knighting. Only the encouragement of making families.

white whores and Jews are the reasons why lookism is so prevalent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 0S4MA
I still don’t see the white knighting.
you said it yourself, they need to believe their women are traditional and worth having multiple kids with to secure the future of their race, the white knighting is acting like they aren't 100x more degenerate than their grandmothers and are still the poster group for traditional, pure women

you said it yourself, they need to believe their women are traditional
No I never said this. I only said they advocate making families.

your country is supposed to do that not a bunch of incels in the instagram comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aladin and 0S4MA
Your country is your people what a dumb statement

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
White women are the reason why our race is dying.

They’re the ones who vote libtards, partake in degeneracy and refuse to have children. “Muh climate change”

not as bad as the nonwhite men who simp for nonwhite women

They’re the ones who vote libtards, partake in degeneracy and refuse to have children. “Muh climate change”
Exactly why you need to keep your women in check and not let them have any authority

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
white women be like

we need more ethnic men when its to get their vagina wet

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel

why not just impregnate white women?