Why do whites have a golden tan in the sun, but ethnics skin is green. How do we fix it?

Jonnyboi

Jonnyboi

Platinum

The whites in this pic have a golden tan

But I put my color picker tool on the ethnics skin colour

And it says his skin is green. Not brown, but green

I think that green skin colour that ethnics have is the ugliest, most unhealthy looking skin colour possible

Is there a way we can fix our disgusting green skin colour via looksmaxxing in any way?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, watah, Jova and 3 others
shut the fuck up you have 50gb of pictures of random naked fucking men on your pc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova, distance decay and 6 others
I have not seen any transformation even though undertonemaxxing has been going around for years.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, iblamehumphrey, YungTrappa and 1 other person
I have not seen any transformation even though undertonemaxxing has been going around for years.
because its given already. curries and slavic cannot get red undertones only white BBC mutts / MENA / latinos

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
View attachment 3203021

The whites in this pic have a golden tan

But I put my color picker tool on the ethnics skin colour

And it says his skin is green. Not brown, but green

I think that green skin colour that ethnics have is the ugliest, most unhealthy looking skin colour possible

Is there a way we can fix our disgusting green skin colour via looksmaxxing in any way?

Its just a skin colour issue, hes medium brown while the white guys are tan obviously. Plus hes not even in the sunlight u fucking retard, hes off to the side where its more overcast, look how pink the white guy looks whos also to the side

Its just a skin colour issue, hes medium brown while the white guys are tan obviously. Plus hes not even in the sunlight u fucking retard, hes off to the side where its more overcast, look how pink the white guy looks whos also to the side
coping

3 meds and 1 anglo

the anglo is pink

correction: why do nordics and meds have a golden tan*

anglos turn into tomatos