Why do whites have to live with ethnics?

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
You don't see hoards of whites migrating to the middle east, East asia or africa like you the ethnics
moving to predominantly white countries.

Immigration policies in the west are a joke. I need to become the president or something so I can fix
this shit.

so we can fuck your women

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 206 and Future Arablite
muh murrrrrrrr muh

You don't see hoards of whites migrating to the middle east, East asia or africa like you the ethnics
moving to predominantly white countries.

Immigration policies in the west are a joke. I need to become the president or something so I can fix
this shit.

Why ? Are you racist ?

Why ? Are you racist ?
I'm not racist. I just don't like the culture of western countries going down the drain.

France is a perfect example of the country destroyed by mass migration.

France is a perfect example of the country destroyed by mass migration.
you say 'destroyed', but they won WC 2018 with those niggas in their line up.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Future Arablite and Deleted member 281
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Deleted member 206
Yeah, subhuman whites are all over South East Asia. Do you live inside a cave?

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit
Yeah, subhuman whites are all over South East Asia. Do you live inside a cave?

No they're not.

The number of white immigrants is nothing compared to ethnic migrants.

No they're not.

The number of white immigrants is nothing compared to ethnic migrants.

Don't you think that certain countries in the west contributed to the situation we have today ?...

Tbh, i think immigration should be controlled and assessed more strictly to differentiate between people that actually want to live peaceful and normal lives as opposed to certain immigrants that destroy the reputation of certain ethnicities by their stupid actions.

Either way one shouldn't generalize, there's too much generalization going on especially across the media.

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite and 11gaijin
Don't you think that certain countries in the west contributed to the situation we have today ?...

Tbh, i think immigration should be controlled and assessed more strictly to differentiate between people that actually want to live peaceful and normal lives as opposed to certain immigrants that destroy the reputation of certain ethnicities by their stupid actions.

Either way one shouldn't generalize, there's too much generalization going on especially across the media.
This is a good post and I agree with you. I just want more controlled immigration. I'm not racist.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
The issue is European countries are the only ones taking in mass amounts of immigrants which in turn leads to whites being displaced. Demographics are an important factor when it comes to the success and culture of a country. European countries should remain majority white, end of discussion.

• +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
The issue is European countries are the only ones taking in mass amounts of immigrants which in turn leads to whites being displaced. Demographics are an important factor when it comes to the success and culture of a country. European countries should remain majority white, end of discussion.
woa some common sense thrown around here