Why do women act like sleeping with various partners is a flex?

lunin7

lunin7

let this world burn 🩸🦇
Don’t they realize that it makes them less valuable?

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, noobs, _MVP_ and 1 other person
they do it to rub salt in ur wound

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _MVP_, gribsufer1, Zonar and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, raleqtambrobret and $ u b H u m a n
they do it to make you seem less valuable
cause they can just go to the next best guy ig

• +1
Reactions: greycel and lunin7
99% of women hide it when alking to men because they know men find it disgusting
if a woamn tells you she is a whore she does not view you as a viable mate

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, _MVP_, Klasik616 and 2 others
Why listen to what a woman has to say? It's like listening to a child

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, _MVP_, Deleted member 72630 and 2 others
Because women are men with vaginas

Were not that different same reason why we think sleeping with multiple women is a flex

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing, butterworld and lunin7
Because women are men with vaginas

Were not that different same reason why we think sleeping with multiple women is a flex
Man with a vagina:

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Man with a vagina:

Subhumans are subhumans

Men and women arent so different…

We both like sex we both like to flex our partners

We both do things to make ourselves as attractive as possible.

Dont put women on a pedestal

Subhumans are subhumans

Men and women arent so different…

We both like sex we both like to flex our partners

We both do things to make ourselves as attractive as possible.

Dont put women on a pedestal
women and men have nothing in common

they dont tho

• +1
Low IQ

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
25093.jpg

mtbs have sexual access to htns and chadlite but cant make htns and chadlite commit and dont want to settle with their orbiting looksmatch beta mtn friends so they keep roastie-maxxing as part of the intra-sexual competition and attempt to gain social traction - also as an excuse to not settle with orbiting betas

but yeah the tragedy is that it tends to lower their smv but they know unless they dont go past the wall they can still settle with a looksmatch normie if they fail to make a higher status htn commit, guy will overlook her roastie phase to avoid inceldom

Last edited:
  • +1
Men and women are mentally the same only differences is sexual factors like women are more emotional and men are more physical
i get what u mean but its not that simple bru
there r complex differences between humans
when things like gender age race differ

Men and women are mentally the same only differences is sexual factors like women are more emotional and men are more physical
so they are mentally the same except they are mentally not the same.

• JFL
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
Because it’s a big fuck you to the majority of men who are seething at them. Women do not lose. Them announcing how many men they have had sex with does nothing to ruin her image and they will never have a problem settling down with a man who still mogs them in every way possible.

Whore women do not lose. Virgin women do not lose. Only most men lose.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_, Klasik616 and lunin7
why do you even care about that? first mistake

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and $ u b H u m a n
Because it’s a big fuck you to the majority of men who are seething at them. Women do not lose. Them announcing how many men they have had sex with does nothing to ruin her image and they will never have a problem settling down with a man who still mogs them in every way possible.

Whore women do not lose. Virgin women do not lose. Only most men lose.
💯, it never began for modern average men

That’s why the classic go to school, go to college get a job thing is a scam now, the system is outdated and scams average men

All we can do is control them but that is something we will never have a chance to do anymore.

what the second XD
if a girl says that thats a bullet heading towards your prefrontal cortex, run away from them.

My girlfriend had a bc of 2 before we met, and she only mentioned it when i asked her.

• Hmm...
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
  • +1
if a girl says that thats a bullet heading towards your prefrontal cortex, run away from them.

My girlfriend had a bc of 2 before we met, and she only mentioned it when i asked her.
stopped reading after my girlfriend

joke nigha
cause im a 20 yo khhv and mentalcel and probably wont ever get a gf cause im crazy
i got really really really lucky, if i had not talked to her i would have been a virgin at 20 (im 18)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n and lunin7
In this society is not a shame if a woman has an OF, there's no actual consequence from admitting to have a high BD. A sexual liberation has happened...

Yes people will say she's a whore and what? If there's no punishment for being promiscuous then society will start to see polygamy as normal and based on the blackpill theory you know what type of men would benefit from it (not the average Joe).

This is why there is no solution to the problem, only if women change then dating changes we can do nothing against this in a world where "both genders are equal".

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex and lunin7
i got really really really lucky, if i had not talked to her i would have been a virgin at 20 (im 18)
guess im the alternate reality where u r an loser
but being an incel at 6'7 would be crazy

technically im still a virgin but soon i am coming to her

fuck me, I had a chance with this pretty girl who liked me (I’m the same age also) but she already moved on so fucking brutal

She was the only girl who liked me and she is one of the prettiest girls in the school but now I descended and she doesn’t even look at me and probably makes out with her bf lol

Guess I was born to be the cuck beta male

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Surprised of the blackpill replies itt.

They indeed cannot lose and Salt in Ur wound

• +1