why do women cheat

1280x1080

1280x1080

Iron
i feel like even though i’ve improved my appeal i still have gotten cheated on. where do i have to be on the scale to where women won’t cheat?

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and greycel
Small dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Suns9999, ey88 and 1 other person
Bored

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Suns9999 and ey88
Lack of emotional connection

• +1
Reactions: silently_said
i feel like even though i’ve improved my appeal i still have gotten cheated on. where do i have to be on the scale to where women won’t cheat?
Women cheat when they get bored also when they feel that they need a person that completes them and that can be any time in their life where they feel their identity changes.. Pay attention because women go through many phases that really only women acknowledge as their sexual taste changing by usually just basically the justification of what their attraction level is to people in their outer world

• +1
when a woman cheats, she does it much worse, it's not just about sex, but it leads to them falling in love with another partner

• +1
It's not just about you.

Some women will cheat on any man no matter what. Some women will only cheat on certain types of guys. Some women won't cheat matter what (rare).

You want to be the type of guy that the second type of girl wouldn't cheat on, but dating the third type of girl.

Anything that can be broken must be broken. Learn to screen women. Most are shit nowdays.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and greycel
It's not just about you.

Some women will cheat on any man no matter what. Some women will only cheat on certain types of guys. Some women won't cheat matter what (rare).

You want to be the type of guy that the second type of girl wouldn't cheat on, but dating the third type of girl.

Anything that can be broken must be broken. Learn to screen women. Most are shit nowdays.
Good advice as always

Nothing extra needs to be said

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Be atleast 2 points above if below chad level face, that's the only way to feel safe.
If chad you can get away with being a point above

Most of them are attention seeker,validation addicted drama queens.Even being perfect is boring for them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies