Why do women consider only blonde blue eyed men attractive? And what's up with the hate towards non White men?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
I've seen a lot of women talk about how blonde blue eye men are the most attractive and ethnic, black and other men aren't. Are you really this retarded lmao? Can't find beauty in other perspectives? So shallow lol . I don’t know why women still think this way?

What’s up with the racist view lmao. Aren't we all human trying to improve and become the best versions of ourselves? Fuck women.:what:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog, Deleted member 1851, Wallenberg and 6 others
@Account thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Bump

• +1
Smh I fixed it properly bump

• +1

DarkTriadBeast​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and GetShrekt
It’s delusional. Women like dark men very few prefer blonde men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and AscensionMan98
it's because all foids are racist

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
They are eugenicists who only have their future child’s best interest in mind.

They don’t care that millions of ugly pajeets are incel when her son is 6’3 white Chad because she decided to be hypergamous a date a tall swedish model.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, GetShrekt and to be human
Cope, bbc is ideal

literally no one thinks that except alt right copers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
It’s delusional. Women like dark men very few prefer blonde men
Most of the world prefers blonde men

Ethnics are incels, :incel:blonde white men are chads:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, KING REIDYZ and GetShrekt
go on tiktok, look at dating app statistics

also its widely accepted that latinas, asians, and indian girls prefer blonde men.

also even southern european women prefer blonde men over ethnics

and blonde women prefer blonde men. AND we are the highest smv, tallest, richest, highest iq in the world

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and the BULL

also its widely accepted that latinas, asians, and indian girls prefer blonde men.

and blonde women prefer blonde men. AND we are the highest smv, tallest, richest, highest iq in the world
Girls prefer dark brown hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and AscensionMan98
Girls prefer dark brown hair
any studies? the only ones who MIGHT are blonde 5'9, rich feminist swedish foids. but theyre literally the least feminien females on earth

asian, indian, south american girls prefer blonde men 10000x more than dark brown

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
any studies? the only ones who MIGHT are blonde 5'9, rich feminist swedish foids. but theyre literally the least feminien females on earth

asian, indian, south american girls prefer blonde men 10000x more than dark brown
Cope bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679

dark brown hair with light or tan skin is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and AscensionMan98
Naturally pure blonde isn't the most attractive pheno, blue eyes with brown or black is because darker eyebrows, thicker looking hair & more contrast and darker = more masc looking. The lightest men can go before losing some SMV from pheno is light brown hair.

Men like that are mostly preferred by ethnic women I've found, this is because they possess a lot of stereotypically European/white characteristics (Very Nordic/Aryan) and some of these women just want kids to be as white as possible.

dark brown hair with light or tan skin is ideal
They love black men ?

I've seen a lot of women talk about how blonde blue eye men are the most attractive and ethnic, black and other men aren't. Are you really this retarded lmao? Can't find beauty in other perspectives? So shallow lol . I don’t know why women still think this way?

What’s up with the racist view lmao. Aren't we all human trying to improve and become the best versions of ourselves? Fuck women.:what:
Women are generally more racist then men, but it depends again on location. America and Anglo world is the core of racism. Spain and French settlers had a more open culture with a push for integration and inter sex with the natives. Its why they decriminalized slavery a lot earlier, and race isn't as big a deal in those countries relative to the usa, which pretty much had de factor slavery with blacks barely getting the right to vote till 1960, while abroad it was like 50-100 years earlier.

White standard of beauty is their globally, but its not that strong in europe. Race obsession is more an american thing, and to a lesser degree anglo. Its also more exclusive to OLD for whatever reasons.

It used to always confuse me even for HTN non whites, but your beauty is more recognized abroad, and even within america, I noticed the more " hippie" " I'm free" mindset type foids are much less set in their views on race and attraction. I see them wearing crystals a lot or those peace shirts, or talking about weed and psychs.

You have to also consider that part of white power is putting down non whites. The more often a white mentions their race to you or about white supremacy its likely your aesthethic, as if you were a ethnic subhuman they wouldn't bother telling you as their not worried at all. They recognize your objective aesthetics, dont want you to get white bitches and then perpetuate this to discourage you from trying. And then they to can falsely influence bitches with their propaganda by talking about negative stereotypes . Women being herd mentality thus may feel discouraged due to the lowered social status.

Thus to see your objective aesthetics to white bitches,you have to travel far away from the anglosphere of race obsession to countries where you don't really exist to see how your perceived. If your still considered a subhuman then you are a true subhuman, but if your liked a lot their then you will realize that you were all along aesthethic, just in the wrong place.

Good countries to test are any scandanvian countries in general excluding Sweden ( now its not a good test as stupid immigrants made a falio for non whites ), but Finland, norway , denmark can be tried, or any eastern europe country ( so Poland, Romania, etc). Mr Tate whose half black had great success their.

For black germany is pretty good, as is Australia due to exotic halo.

Wtf is this cope boyo i thought u were smart