Why do women cross their legs after looking at me

L

lepo2317

Mistral
That's crazy man. Everytime I'm somewhere and bitch stands near me, she crosses her legs after looking at me. Today I was in line (just me and that slut). This bitch was in front of me, turned around, looked at me and then she crosses her legs showing her goddess ass in leggings. I'm sure those sluts want me to break my 12 hours nofap streak, there is no other option man. I almost squeeze that ass man, I surely will end up in jail if those sluts will keep on doing that shit, especially in summer.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
If you know even the basics of body language you’d know that’s a sign of them being uninterested in you

That's crazy man. Everytime I'm somewhere and bitch stands near me, she crosses her legs after looking at me. Today I was in line (just me and that slut). This bitch was in front of me, turned around, looked at me and then she crosses her legs showing her goddess ass in leggings. I'm sure those sluts want me to break my 12 hours nofap streak, there is no other option man. I almost squeeze that ass man, I surely will end up in jail if those sluts will keep on doing that shit, especially in summer.
So you can get a quick peek between her legs at her panties(or lack of them)...
cross-legs-no-underwear.gif