Why do women have a sixth sense and know when you are staring at them?

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Even when it's impossible for a foid to know, e.g. she's looking completely elsewhere or isn't even within 5 meters of you, she just knows you are staring at her. Women have this innate ability tbh, they can just sense it, anyone else experience it?

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and ChadL1te
women are mysterious creatures

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Men have it too but it’s much more subtle

This happens to me .They probably scared of my truecel stonecold sigma appearence/behaviour

• +1
I’ve glanced at women from down the street or even from almost behind and they’d make eye contact as soon as I looked. It’s freaky

• +1
I stare at them uncomfortably lmfao. Im a dark triad prince, lions dont look away, we look wherever the hell we want.

• JFL
I’ve glanced at women from down the street or even from almost behind and they’d make eye contact as soon as I looked. It’s freaky
exactly, i'll be driving by and i'll look at some foid and instantly she'll turn directly to me and make eye contact even thoug there's tons of cars ahead and behind me, happens every day tbh, foids just know, something in their brain starts ringing

I stare at them uncomfortably lmfao. Im a dark triad prince, lions dont look away, we look wherever the hell we want.
i didn't say i look away amigo, i still keep staring but it is odd how they know it. Also you're good looking so they probably want it.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
true, but i think people just underestimate peripheral vision
no man it's impossible, we don't have 360 vision, if a foid is walking one way and you are behind her completely and not evne directly, it's impossible for her to know but they do know