Why do women just laugh at me when i curse at them and about at them?

K

Kreier

Bronze
You know, when i am out on my electric scooter and sometimes drive dangerously close to some foids to find excuses to get angry at them, shout, swear, yell and sometimes even spit at them and threaten to drive over them with my scooter.

But whenever i do this, they just ignore me or laugh. They seem amused. I get so fucking angry!!! Why aren't they scared? Why don't they get angry? Why do they mostly laugh, often mildly and seem amused?

Once i shouted and sweared to some foids. They seemed a little bit amused and i said to them "i hope things don't go well for you" They just said thanks.

What the fuck is the problem? What can i do to scare them, make them angry or make them sad so they start crying or something like that?

If i make them scared, i want to make them scared enough for them to NOT report me.

What the fuck is the problem? What can i do to scare them, make them angry or make them sad so they start crying or something like that
You’re probably a low T framecel and simply aren’t intimidating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, try2beme, stevielake and 2 others
Its because you look like a fat cuck
the guy that comes at 20 seconds is literally you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, try2beme and EdgyFashionist
You know, when i am out on my electric scooter and sometimes drive dangerously close to some foids to find excuses to get angry at them, shout, swear, yell and sometimes even spit at them and threaten to drive over them with my scooter.
This is reason

how can anyone take a man riding an electric scooter seriously??

how can anyone take a man riding an electric scooter seriously??
Well, when a man riding an electric scooter is angry and should, yell and scream at you and threaten to drive you over, one should be scared because electric scooters can be dangerous when used as weapons.

Well, when a man riding an electric scooter is angry and should, yell and scream at you and threaten to drive you over, one should be scared because electric scooters can be dangerous when used as weapons.
bro you can't do anything..let's be honest

But whenever i do this, they just ignore me or laugh. They seem amused. I get so fucking angry!!! Why aren't they scared? Why don't they get angry? Why do they mostly laugh, often mildly and seem amused?
 640eeacb 62c2 461b 8816 d4e0a9502532