Why do women lie?

maxxedoutfyp

maxxedoutfyp

Hello
They say things like "size doesn't matter" and "personality above all" but they constantly contradict themselves if you pay close attention
They will lie to themselves too, not just others
If a guy is 5'9 but has a very good looking face, she is going to lie to herself and to others about his height and constantly defend the man
As soon as the man does her any wrong, she flips the script and tells people bad things about him
For example: A girl was with a guy who she claimed had a big joystick, when she got knocked up by him, she told everyone he had a very small one

Why do they lie so often?

I'm assuming it is a psychological thing

well in the case of your example it might be a subconscious mechanism to cope with being rejecteed
however hating women will not help you, idk what age you are but accepting women is a part of maturing

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, BucketCrab, EliteMewing and 1 other person
well in the case of your example it might be a subconscious mechanism to cope with being rejecteed
however hating women will not help you, idk what age you are but accepting women is a part of maturing
I do not particularly hate women, I just find their behavior to be rather odd sometimes

I do not particularly hate women, I just find their behavior to be rather odd sometimes
trust me, i understand, i have been taught (and experienced it myself in a ltr) that women(maybe not all but most) think in a more unnecesarily complex way than us
for example my ex instead of telling me she was jealous because a lot of girls started following on instagram, she preferred to mentally torture me for months because she "was in a bad mood" or "was jealous" until I couldn't take it anymore and dumped her, such small and stupid thing lead to ending a 2 and a half year relationship

• +1
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp and autistic_tendencies
A woman's attitude about anything is strictly based on her personal gain and the emotional state she is in.

Whatever she does or says, she is generally unaware that she is acting on these two impulses but, at the same time, she's acutely aware of how her social persona is perceived by the people around her.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp, MA_ascender and autistic_tendencies
They say things like "size doesn't matter" and "personality above all" but they constantly contradict themselves if you pay close attention
They will lie to themselves too, not just others
If a guy is 5'9 but has a very good looking face, she is going to lie to herself and to others about his height and constantly defend the man
As soon as the man does her any wrong, she flips the script and tells people bad things about him
For example: A girl was with a guy who she claimed had a big joystick, when she got knocked up by him, she told everyone he had a very small one

Why do they lie so often?
Have you never told a lie?
Stop hating women and start hating yourself for the failos you have and improve

• +1
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp
They desperately reject you so that you don't rape them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: maxxedoutfyp and toxtox