Why do women on average have so much better facial bone structures than men?

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I see so many women with wide jaws, or wide cheekbones and defined faces while almost all men look completely bland and boneless. Even many fat women I see still have jawline and a defined face contour (not makeup I mean) while their male equivalents in weight have complete flat round potato faces. In fact even in lean guys its uncommon to see visible cheekbones. I also see high FHWR and PCT insanely more often in women.

Why is this disparity on the average bone structure?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 3573, magnificentcel and 2 others
not here in central eu

80% of the people here are bloatedmaxxed facially regardless of the gender

because they suck dicks to hypertrophy their masseters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, MewingJBP, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
Same but im starting to see more facial structure in Young men 15-18

I see so many women with wide jaws, or wide cheekbones and defined faces while almost all men look completely bland and boneless. Even many fat women I see still have jawline and a defined face contour (not makeup I mean) while their male equivalents in weight have complete flat round potato faces. In fact even in lean guys its uncommon to see visible cheekbones. I also see high FHWR and PCT insanely more often in women.

[Theory] Men do More sport so are more likely to develop mouth breathing habits. Girls are also told To care bout there looks way more than men from a young age, Hence they would never accept leaving there mouths open.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds and SA7
They pouting a lot? (flex cheekbones for selfies)

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt
They pouting a lot? (flex cheekbones for selfies)
No I already take into account facial expressions or makeup

• +1
Reactions: SA7
[Theory] Men do More sport so are more likely to develop mouth breathing habits. Girls are also told To care bout there looks way more than men from a young age, Hence they would never accept leaving there mouths open.
No, I never really did any sport and my bone structure is shit

No, I never really did any sport and my bone structure is shit
Open Mouth Posture while growing up. all too common nowadays

Open Mouth Posture while growing up. all too common nowadays
I always closed my mouth. Only benefit I got from it is a forward grown maxilla. Still heavily recessed cheekbones

I always closed my mouth. Only benefit I got from it is a forward grown maxilla. Still heavily recessed cheekbones
Zygos Are mainly Genetic but can be hindered by 1. mouthbreathing 2. not chewing much as a kid

Legit.

Their absolute skull mass is smaller and they reach puberty earlier. If most children have good facial development, then women (on average) benefit from reaching maturity earlier insofar ossifilying the skull sutures before they are negatively impacted by environmental factors.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Deleted member 4383, RM777 and 2 others
Their absolute skull mass is smaller and they reach puberty earlier. If most children have good facial development, then women (on average) benefit from reaching maturity earlier insofar ossifilying the skull sutures before they are negatively impacted by environmental factors.
Never thought of it like that before. I just assumed women stored less fat in their face area.

genetics and hormones. Stop this mouthbreath bullshit cope ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

Because the jewed west has food that's full of estrogen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 1180
They get fillers

Most likely make up frauding, if not then the estrogeonic hormones in the water and food supply is giveing them good development.

In men its the opposite.

Lower standards for women? Most women who take care of themselves are gl to most men. Also it takes more resources to produce a chad than a stacy, when people have little food they give birth to more females when food is adequate they give birth to more males