619.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, Klasik616, violentrose and 1 other person
Why Kortajarena? He is a fuggut

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
Don't tell jokes, it's a serious matter
Do you see this often ? Maybe she met the chad and said fuck it she didnt get the two chads next to eachother and each said how he will treat her this is such a weird niche question she just went with the first chad she saw ig

• Hmm...
Because women and men are opposites.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, 14vic, Bars and 2 others
Do you see this often ? Maybe she met the chad and said fuck it she didnt get the two chads next to eachother and each said how he will treat her this is such a weird niche question she just went with the first chad she saw ig
I'm paraphrasing, there are a lot of girls who like abuse, why?

Don't tell jokes, it's a serious matter
It's animalistic thats why

You've been acting far too human. Regress and act like a horny angry ape.

They want it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saint, lowtiernormiechad and violentrose
I'm paraphrasing, there are a lot of girls who like abuse, why?
Mb im half asleep i read that wrong but abusive men dont start abusing in the start of the relationship bc she will definitely leave but after a time has passed then she will no choice but to withstand the abuse this chad is doing because she cant leave him

women feel sexual attraction to guys who are intimidating and make foids feel danger when around. that’s why they want a 6’5 Apollo. Foids always will choose a man who’s beyond her league too. Getting at least some bare attention from a chad will make her feel more worthy of herself. The animalistic nature it is lol

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, saint and primqwe
Today a MTB told me Chad pumped and dumped her and my friend says this guy is dating atleast 3 women at a time, in reality it's a HTN. Not even a week passed and they found him kissing another girl. Some dudes really live different, imagine how big his ego is. Hypergamy + BP these bitches never learns.

• +1
Because Chads don't grow in trees, they are incredibly rare, there's no "good" Chad easily available to a woman to replace an abusive Chad in a relationship, and she would rather be with him, than downgrade to a good normie that treats her well for example.
Also, since Chads receive only positive feedback to whatever they do or say, it's kinda unlikely they will be good, if they can just get away easily being abusive and assholes. If they act kind, they might find themselves taken advantage of, or being manipulated and controlled by women, so sooner or later they will eventually turn into bad boys...

• Love it
  • +1
Addicted to drama and abused. Maybe cos of fucked childhood idk

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: saint and primqwe
Because Chads don't grow in trees, they are incredibly rare, there's no "good" Chad easily available to a woman to replace an abusive Chad in a relationship, and she would rather be with him, than downgrade to a good normie that treats her well for example.
Also, since Chads receive only positive feedback to whatever they do or say, it's kinda unlikely they will be good, if they can just get away easily being abusive and assholes. If they act kind, they might find themselves taken advantage of, or being manipulated and controlled by women, so sooner or later they will eventually turn into bad boys...
said it so well, the truth sounds like a theory, and I'm sure there are many cases to disprove it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: violentrose and Gonthar
Addicted to drama and abused. Maybe cos of fucked childhood idk
Yeah that's the most popular and seemingly correct opinion, but it's still weird that there are some who don't leave

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Today a MTB told me Chad pumped and dumped her and my friend says this guy is dating atleast 3 women at a time, in reality it's a HTN. Not even a week passed and they found him kissing another girl. Some dudes really live different, imagine how big his ego is. Hypergamy + BP these bitches never learns.
That's a good example, but why does it happen

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I disagree, most chads have had an easy childhood because of positive reinforcement and experiences

Women would rarely take advantage of Chad so he'd have no reason to become a "bad boy"

The only "bad boy" Chads are the ones that were abused like Ramirez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and primqwe
That's a good example, but why does it happen
Foids like to be around powerful men, the more power he has the more attractive. Abused dog syndrome for foids, foids like men with options.

• Love it
Chad with options -> abusive -> high T

That’s why

Because thats the only way they will be mentally and emotionally stimulated enough

• +1
Reactions: saint
Because madculine and strong men tend to abuse people. Being an aggressive bully is way more adventegous and profitable than being decent.

• Hmm...
Because madculine and strong men tend to abuse people. Being an aggressive bully is way more adventegous and profitable than being decent.
Yeah, but it applies to her

Yeah, but it applies to her
Females do not know females, which implies, among other things, that females continuously seek vicarious value.

• +1
Females do not know females, which implies, among other things, that females continuously seek vicarious value.
I know that you stick to this, but I don't quite understand why it leads to a love for abuse rather than a desire for stability

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I disagree, most chads have had an easy childhood because of positive reinforcement and experiences

Women would rarely take advantage of Chad so he'd have no reason to become a "bad boy"

The only "bad boy" Chads are the ones that were abused like Ramirez
Women will try to secure them, to become exclusive, they will act possessive, it's just how relationship are - a struggle for power, each part tries to have the most power and when the Chad will realize he has the most power, he will go to bang other women and have fun.

I know that you stick to this, but I don't quite understand why it leads to a love for abuse rather than a desire for stability
It's implicit in what I wrote.

• Woah
It's implicit in what I wrote.
You mean they can't form their own opinions and rely on what's popular and superficial? What do you think about this, and is it normal? as the smartest user, give the smartest opinion

Last edited:
  • +1
You mean they can't form their own opinions and rely on what's popular and superficial? What do you think about this, and is it normal?
Yes, broadly speaking.

I think that if females were less 'nice', males could afford to be nice. It's normal

• Woah
Yes, broadly speaking.

I think that if females were less 'nice', males could afford to be nice. It's normal
To sum it up in your words: women like abuse from men, and that's normal

• +1