Why do women with boyfriends talk to men?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
don’t they realise that men are imaging a future with them as soon as they start a convo with you

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, 5'7 zoomer, yen and 1 other person
How come no one replies to my threads?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Why wouldn't they?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
They dont talk to mw

no?? we just imagine them making them scream out loud while we rearrange their guts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
Idk ask them

because they are hypergamous animals with no moral principle

i saw this dude at the dog park the other day which made me think of how my ex was always like "aww, i love mendel!" why? because he was fucking good looking. i doubt she even realized it herself. she probably honestly believed she just really liked him because he was sweet or nice or something.

women just do whatever they feel and rationalize everything post hoc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, edodalic29, Bonecel01 and 1 other person
because they are hypergamous animals with no moral principle

i saw this dude at the dog park the other day which made me think of how my ex was always like "aww, i love mendel!" why? because he was fucking good looking. i doubt she even realized it herself. she probably honestly believed she just really liked him because he was sweet or nice or something.

women just do whatever they feel and rationalize everything post hoc
I’m confused, Is Mendel a dog?

don’t they realise that men are imaging a future with them as soon as they start a convo with you
Its 2024 , 98% of women dont respect their boyfriends and almost all relationships are frauded , women would rather have oofy doofy as a bf but have chad on the side who they actually desire giving them a1 dick

How come no one replies to my threads?
People here think that if you have negative rep, you're automatically low IQ and ignore your threads

Same thing happens to me

When was the last time a woman spoke to you, OP? Cashiers don’t count

When was the last time a woman spoke to you, OP? Cashiers don’t count
30 minutes ago when my hot 6ft coworker spoke to me, only to crush my dreams by mentioning her bf

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Unlimited worship

females are manipulative

they know their bf will get jealous

they are also setting up back up plans

and

they are attention whores

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and fxckz
I don’t know. There was a slut named Stephanie who talked to me every day at work and she said “I met a new guy” and talked about him, but next moment she’s offering to buy me food and following me on lunch break to eat with me. Also she said “omg I posted something so embarrassing on my ig” and I monotonously said “what did you post?” While eating and not even looking at her. And she said “no I’m embarrassed to tell you.” And I just left it at that and didn’t bother. Then she said “fine, wanna see?” And showed me a typical dumb selfie of herself. What’s so embarrassing about that, dumb whore?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
I’m confused, Is Mendel a dog?
no, i saw a guy with a dog, who i recognized as mendel from back in the day. very good looking guy, and obviously why my ex had a sweet spot for him

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
even chads gf can’t help but gain subhumans attention and ugly orbiters, jfl at even having a gf

Because if they start being unhappy they are ready to switch