1.men
2. Ethnics

Women need dark eyes

What about women with blue eyes

brown eyes on women are disgusting

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Samsepioler and wishIwasSalludon
The combo of dark hair and dark eyes plus pale skin on women just looks so good man
Hair is probably the least important aspect of this for me personally, I mainly adore the porcelain skin with glimmering dark eyes combo.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
1 exception can be made but modern women are ugly with them retard
Well done for resorting to Ad Hominem-arguments when you can't back up your thought process rationally.

So let me ask you this, why did you prioritize the one exception above any of the other seemingly superior examples for an AVI choice?

Seems like a very unconventional and weird decision considering your standpoint. Will you elaborate to defend your case or forfeit it?

• JFL
Well done for resorting to Ad Hominem-arguments when you can't back up your thought process rationally.

So let me ask you this, why did you prioritize the one exception above any of the other seemingly superior examples for an AVI choice?

Seems like a very unconventional and weird decision considering your standpoint. Will you elaborate to defend your case or forfeit?
Avi of a painting on a fucking website doesn't correlate to this much why are you barking because I personally don't find shit colored eyes attractive on women? :lul:

• JFL

Seems like a very unconventional and weird decision considering your standpoint. Will you elaborate to defend your case or forfeit it?
Are you ethnic by any chance

Who are these bro
IMG 1544
IMG 1543
IMG 1542

Attachments

• IMG_1544.jpeg
    IMG_1544.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
Are you ethnic by any chance
Scandinavian.

Avi of a painting on a fucking website doesn't correlate to this much why are you barking because I personally don't find shit colored eyes attractive on women? :lul:
Here is an AVI that better suits your views:
A38701602f00d6fd989135550246c5ec

• +1