why do women work shitty jobs when they can just find a betabuxx provider?

nathan

nathan

Kraken
why do women work shitty jobs when they can just find a betabuxx provider?

• Hmm...
Reactions: DeadTrees
IMG 4720

They betabux for chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
brainwashed by empowerment and feminism, muh girl boss strong indepedent don't need no man jew propaganda

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, datboijj and nathan
mostly only men work shitty jobs. In the netherlands.

i only see women work easy service sector jobs here mostly.
their office environments without any pressure to perform is just a hobby to them basically.

women also rarely work full-time here, only men do that.

>In 2019, 27 percent of women worked full-time, i.e. 24 percent among employees and 41 percent among self-employed.
>In the same period, the proportion of full-time male workers fell from 74 to 72 percent. Not only are men more likely to work full-time than women, they are also more likely to put in over 40 hours per week.

(official government bureau stats)

women work part-time in laughable office service sector jobs here. Only men work real jobs.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro, BrahminBoss and nathan
not enough men who would provide like this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JohnDoe, datboijj and nathan
Men are already effectively betabuxes in the netherlands by working a full-time job and paying taxes. No need to have a wife/girlfriend, you are already being completely leeched and parasited by the state.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, BrahminBoss, datboijj and 1 other person
@JohnDoe

you JFL react but it's a retarded response. Just look at this:

net.PNG

Women as a gender have a MASSIVE negative fiscal impact in a country.

Men carry the brunt of the cost of society. Men keep society functional.
Men work full-time meaningful jobs while women have a part-time irrelevant hobby-job.

Woman are parasitic leeches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Bomber517, Xangsane and 1 other person
@JohnDoe

you JFL react but it's a retarded response. Just look at this:

net.PNG

Women as a gender have a MASSIVE negative fiscal impact in a country.

Men carry the brunt of the cost of society. Men keep society functional.
Men work full-time meaningful jobs while women have a part-time irrelevant hobby-job.

Woman are parasitic leeches.
I agree, i just find it funny :LOL:

• JFL
I agree, i just find it funny :LOL:
hope you dont find it just as funny when I advocate for the removal of female human rights in the European parlement 5 years from now.

i count on your support.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and nathan
because its nice to be independant or something
i dont know why someone would want to entirely rely on a betabuxx
why not work to get extra cash

• +1
hope you dont find it just as funny when I advocate for the removal of female human rights in the European parlement 5 years from now.

i count on your support.
I'm muslim, we don't give our women any real "rights", they aren't allowed to leave the house or do anything without our permission first. :ogre: So yes you have myfull support. Also most of the foids i seeworking shitty min wage low level jobs here .e.g supermarket are doing it because of the money, theycome from working class families and have to work to provide for the family. The stuckup girlboss foids are doing the meme "professional" jobs like lawyer/etc

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and MoggerGaston
I'm muslim, we don't give our women any real "rights", they aren't allowed to leave the house or do anything without our permission first. :ogre: So yes you have myfull support
mirin'

women are cattle

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and nathan
chad isn't working some shitty low level jobs tbh, never seen chad or chadlite at a min awge job.
what are they doing (no meme responses like model/influencer)

• +1
mirin'

women are cattle
doesn't mean I don't think we should treat cattle right.

Don't call me a woman-beater, woman-abuser, or bad person in any way.

I treat my cattle right.

• +1
what are they doing (no meme responses like model/influencer)
Professional jobs like lawyer/financebros/etc, hard to say because there's not many chads or chadlites around here but i know for a fact i aint ever seen one IRL at min wage job. HTN is kinda rare too. Mostly just LTNs working min wage jobs and occassional MTN
For foids it's kinda different, mostly LTBs but you'll see some cute MTBs working retail/customer support jobs, tbh i think these foids are way better than the stuckup bitches working higher paid "professional" jobs. that makes me question you, is your wife a lowly wagie or a high wagie?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and nathan
Professional jobs like lawyer/financebros/etc, hard to say because there's not many chads or chadlites around here but i know for a fact i aint ever seen one IRL at min wage job. HTN is kinda rare too. Mostly just LTNs working min wage jobs and occassional MTN
For foids it's kinda different, mostly LTBs but you'll see some cute MTBs working retail/customer support jobs, tbh i think these foids are way better than the stuckup bitches working higher paid "professional" jobs. that makes me question you, is your wife a lowly wagie or a high wagie?
and no wonder foids educationmaxx so they can meet one of those men (they never get an LTR from those men anyway)
why don't they?

• Hmm...
  • +1

I treat my cattle right.
If everyone in Europe thought like you, women would know their place and most of societies problems would be solved.

• +1
and no wonder foids educationmaxx so they can meet one of those men (they never get an LTR from those men anyway)
why don't they?
curry foids in particular do educationmaxx hoping to get someone on the same status/level as them, but they aren't getting chad. chad doesn't give a fuck if you are earning 70k/yr, he only wants stacy/stacylite looks or rich HTB he can leech off, not some random educationmaxxed LTB foid. I don't think any chad/chadlite gives a fuck how much money or education the foid has unless she's legit very rich and can give him an easy life. btw why do u have autistic_tendencies avi?

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald, Xangsane and nathan

I treat my cattle right.
based cowboy

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and nathan
curry foids in particular do educationmaxx hoping to get someone on the same status/level as them, but they aren't getting chad. chad doesn't give a fuck if you are earning 70k/yr, he only wants stacy/stacylite looks or rich HTB he can leech off, not some random educationmaxxed LTB foid. I don't think any chad/chadlite gives a fuck how much money or education the foid has unless she's legit very rich and can give him an easy life. btw why do u have autistic_tendencies avi?
So chads act like foids and only go for moneymaxxed foids? Define "she can give him an easy life"?
no wonder why all the chads/chadlites in London are LTRing moneymaxxed AND careermaxxed Asians (I spoke to a foid who said this)

• +1
So chads act like foids and only go for moneymaxxed foids? Define "she can give him an easy life"?
no wonder why all the chads/chadlites in London are LTRing moneymaxxed AND careermaxxed Asians (I spoke to a foid who said this)
i didn't ssay they only go for moneymaxxed foids, re-read what i wrote..

• +1
you said this

Plus my avi is hurricane related
"or", maybe i worded it badly, i meant he wants stacy/stacylite looks level or he'll consider HTB if the HTB is very rich and can basically have him set for life.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and nathan
@nathan stop lurking my nigga and post

• JFL
"or", maybe i worded it badly, i meant he wants stacy/stacylite looks level or he'll consider HTB if the HTB is very rich and can basically have him set for life.
is he picky with pheno

• +1

i count on your support.
Have my full support

• +1
Reactions: nathan and MoggerGaston