Why do you believe in god?

V

virgin

it‘s so over
Religioncels why do you believe in god? Whats the reasoning behind it and what convinced you to believe?

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman
something cant spawn in minecraft without someone typing in the command

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, JohnDoe and ss07
read the bible

• JFL
Reactions: virgin
something cant spawn in minecraft without someone typing in the command
Why cant it and why do you believe in Islam out of all religions? To say that something is too unrealistic to happen isnt an argument for me

read the bible
Should I read the part where the guy gets raped by his two daughters and they end up pregnant?

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Why cant it and why do you believe in Islam out of all religions? To say that something is too unrealistic to happen isnt an argument for me
bro its not unrealistic its impossible
how does something spawn from nothing

because I believe Islam is the only one that makes sense

Religioncels why do you believe in god? Whats the reasoning behind it and what convinced you to believe?
kinda depressing but my friend roped and the only chance I have of seeing him again would be in heaven, also my parents got me into church from a young age.

u have to have an alternate explanation for the universe suddenly existing then, god is the best one

Because He told me my girl would die and she did

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Should I read the part where the guy gets raped by his two daughters and they end up pregnant?
if you read the bible you will know its true, also what u said doesnt disprove god

What do theists think about the argument that most scientists stop  believing in God as a result of scientific progress? - Quora

God is real my friend and Islam is the path to ascension. It's the only religion that truly makes sense.

• JFL
Reactions: ss07
Is this sand nigger humor
he's basically asking you what the fuck happened, how did God tell you your girl is going to die? was it a precog dream? btw he's paki, not arab, pakis are aryan my nigga.

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
he's basically asking you what the fuck happened, how did God tell you your girl is going to die? was it a precog dream? btw he's paki, not arab, pakis are aryan my nigga.
Jfl @ interpreting another niggas post

Also holy shit sand niggers claiming they're White itt

Also holy shit sand niggers claiming they're White itt
Shut up retarded nigger lover, your mother probably fucks BBCs and no surprise god took your girl away, Pakistanis are Aryan, take a look at shia jihadists signature for proof. You may now go seethe in a corner.

you have bigger problems if you couldn't deduce what he was asking you from a single post like that, brutal.
How far up your ass is this dude's fist?

because my parents told me to

and their parents told them to

etc., until you get to a jew

bro its not unrealistic its impossible
how does something spawn from nothing

because I believe Islam is the only one that makes sense
How is that a proof for god? We dont know what happened before the universe existed. You claim that something cant exist out of nothing, but that doesnt have to be true. I know thats the intuitive way of thinking, but quantum physics would heavily disagree.

How is that a proof for god? We dont know what happened before the universe existed. You claim that something cant exist out of nothing, but that doesnt have to be true. I know thats the intuitive way of thinking, but quantum physics would heavily disagree.
its not proof but its the only possible explanation unless you can come up with a better one

I'm agnostic but something can't come from nothing

• +1
jfl at believing jewish quantum theory:lul:

Keeping it simple, I always find time to speak to God, it's like speaking to yourself but knowing that somebody is listening to you, who isn't judging you or thinking any less of you, even if there's no tangible way to prove that. I make it known that I have the utmost faith in him regardless of whether my situation is good or bad in the present moment, and I find that my bad situations will always work out when my faith is in him.
I have gotten through a lot of shit in my life, including multiple moments where I could have died or become a vegetable, that I can't even plausibly explain for how they worked out so much in my favour, which I could attribute to being extremely lucky, or having somebody bigger than you or I looking out for me, and I'd much rather believe the latter.

Last edited:
  • +1
its not proof but its the only possible explanation unless you can come up with a better one
Not the only possible, but the most intuitive. When thinking about this topic I try thinking not too logical, because then you find flaws in both theism and atheism. You can say that something cant exist out of nothing, but you also can say that something cant exist since forever.

You can say that something cant exist out of nothing, but you also can say that something cant exist since forever.
the repeat of "this thing/being has to be created by another thing/being" obviously has to stop somewhere, it stops with God, once you assume that he has created everything, it logically follows that he has existed forever, he even exists outside of time which he created