why do you focus on sluts when majority of girls aren't one??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
went out yesterday, plenty of normally adjusted people with regular face dating mid to attractive women, regular cars regular clothes just regular life. why do you focus on that tiny percentage of women who chase very attractive guys and money when there are far more well adjusted women in the streets?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik616, SoundnVision, JohnDoe and 16 others
There are no good women. All of them are sluts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Danish_Retard, HTNcutecel and 3 others
Can be explained with oofy doofy and betabuxx. I prefer to rope than to settle for these.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, watah and BeanletMogger
Bro went outside once and realized that most couples are not chad and Stacies but normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, 5'7 zoomer, datboijj and 6 others
There are no good women. All of them are sluts.
Can be explained with oofy doofy and betabuxx. I prefer to rope than to settle for these.
no retards. they were young people, not oldcels. there's no betabuxxing involved, not girls are sluts also, it's a given they will try to go for the guy they like but it doesn't mean it's always the same guy or that non chads don't have a chance

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and glaruz
Bro went outside once and realized that most couples are not chad and Stacies but normies
i realized this many years ago but ppl here are still oblivious to the reality

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, primqwe and Darkeningstar
are you the real the bull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoundnVision, the BULL and Darkeningstar
i realized this many years ago but ppl here are still oblivious to the reality
It’s because those incels don’t leave their house or just make excuses for their lack of sex life

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
no retards. they were young people, not oldcels. there's no betabuxxing involved, not girls are sluts also, it's a given they will try to go for the guy they like but it doesn't mean it's always the same guy or that non chads don't have a chance
Bro you literally were in the ward all these years, your opinion about normie life is irrelevant

Images   2024 08 02T231550105

Yeah bro Terroni Italian Thug pulling a Policewoman.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Darkeningstar
Too much effort to be in a relationship as a normie. You input 100 and get a 1.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: YottaChad, watah, ryuken and 2 others
Also because I don't have the neurotypicality to find myself in those contexts.

went out yesterday, plenty of normally adjusted people with regular face dating mid to attractive women, regular cars regular clothes just regular life. why do you focus on that tiny percentage of women who chase very attractive guys and money when there are far more well adjusted women in the streets?
Well, I got rejected by all of them, both the sluts and those with dubious reputation and the "normal" women...

• +1
All women are whores except the ones I happen to know personally who treat me kindly
:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Danish_Retard, Manana and 1 other person
Seen it from all normie friends and other random people in my life.
they're just mentally weak. never use them as a reference

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
The absolute state of dot org

The absolute state of dot org
yeah, too many retards who are going to waste their life listening to what some slut says instead of focusing on normal girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
yeah, too many retards who are going to waste their life listening to what some slut says instead of focusing on normal girls
These "sluts" are at least honest unlike evil "normal girls" who just gaslight you your whole life. A based blackpilled foid on TT will tell you that only money will let you compensate your subhuman/ normie looks. A gaslighting normie will tell you that you need hobbies and speech skills.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and irkkedmulatto
Yeah well but we can’t even get those regular women, you know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, BeanletMogger and the BULL
These "sluts" are at least honest unlike evil "normal girls" who just gaslight you your whole life. A based blackpilled foid on TT will tell you that only money will let you compensate your subhuman/ normie looks. A gaslighting normie will tell you that you need hobbies and speech skills.
how so there are average people with average outside with fine looking girls then?? you got deceived by some random tik tok slut and will waste your life because of that while average people live a decent life.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
how so there are average people with average outside with fine looking girls then?? you got deceived by some random tik tok slut and will waste your life because of that while average people live a decent life.
So what if you see them together? What happened before that? Will they break up? Even people here fail to see this. You only see them together, but forget all the effort it took the cuck to get her and how they will break up in the future anyway.

• +1
So what if you see them together? What happened before that? Will they break up? Even people here fail to see this. You only see them together, but forget all the effort it took the cuck to get her and how they will break up in the future anyway.
and?? even chads get cheated on. it depends. there are too many factors. the only certain thing is that if you never take action you won't have anything at all, no stories, no opportunities and no memories.

and?? even chads get cheated on. it depends. there are too many factors. the only certain thing is that if you never take action you won't have anything at all, no stories, no opportunities and no memories.
My point is to never fixate on what people look like in the present. Too many people use this argument of seeing normies with partners IRL, as if that invalidates blackpill truths, while they never acknowledge the effort it took the guy to get her and how their relationship will ultimately fail. I want my efforts to be proportional to what I get in return. Idgaf if I can get in a oofy doofy normie relationship, because it is cucked on so many levels.

I agree on the part about taking action though.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and mrriceguyreturn
Dumb take most women won’t even settle for average guys

• +1
They r the loudest on socialmedia

So incels with bo connection to the outside world like us will focus on them

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
My point is to never fixate on what people look like in the present. Too many people use this argument of seeing normies with partners IRL, as if that invalidates blackpill truths, while they never acknowledge the effort it took the guy to get her and how their relationship will ultimately fail. I want my efforts to be proportional to what I get in return. Idgaf if I can get in a oofy doofy normie relationship, because it is cucked on so many levels.

Extremely based response, everyone here talks abt normies with hot girls but they don’t talk about that normies would get rejected and ridiculed 50 times before getting that

Extremely based response, everyone here talks abt normies with hot girls but they don’t talk about that normies would get rejected and ridiculed 50 times before getting that

And?? That's the same for job market but no One makes a big fuss about It. Yeah, normal people struggle more compared to elite people, so what?? Is this a reason to not even try?? When you apply for Jobs and get rejected does It change your Life?? When you get fired does It mean Life Is over?? No, Life keeps going on, you ultimately miss every shot you don't take, even if you score only once that's still more than 0.

And?? That's the same for job market but no One makes a big fuss about It. Yeah, normal people struggle more compared to elite people, so what?? Is this a reason to not even try?? When you apply for Jobs and get rejected does It change your Life?? When you get fired does It mean Life Is over?? No, Life keeps going on, you ultimately miss every shot you don't take, even if you score only once that's still more than 0.
There are even ascended people in this forum that get triggered by the trash state of making money, so JFL at: "no One makes a big fuss about It".

In general, you should try if you can realistically succeed and your efforts will be rewarded proportionally. I can get in an oofy doofy normie relationship after waiting for my turn like a cuck for months. The effort is hardly worth it though. Would rather spend it on looksmaxing or even neeting and roping tbh.

There are even ascended people in this forum that get triggered by the trash state of making money, so JFL at: "no One makes a big fuss about It".

In general, you should try if you can realistically succeed and your efforts will be rewarded proportionally. I can get in an oofy doofy normie relationship after waiting for my turn like a cuck for months. The effort is hardly worth it though. Would rather spend it on looksmaxing or even neeting and roping tbh.
but you can realistically succed. the fact that you have to put in more effort than genetically gifted people is not a reason to not try. think about allen iverson making it into the NBA

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
but you can realistically succed. the fact that you have to put in more effort than genetically gifted people is not a reason to not try. think about allen iverson making it into the NBA
I agree, you are one of the few that isn't far down the rabit hole of BP.

• +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
That is why I added the second condition. If one is fine with waiting in line, doing NT crap activities and jestering while his future partner is getting fucked by other men, then good for him IG. This is how most of these normie relationships are formed. You think they just randomly met and got together? The cuck was in her social circle for a long time waiting for his turn.

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223 and the BULL
That is why I added the second condition. If one is fine with waiting in line, doing NT crap activities and jestering while his future partner is getting fucked by other men, then good for him IG. This is how most of these normie relationships are formed. You think they just randomly met and got together? The cuck was in her social circle for a long time waiting for his turn.
there are also normies meeting off IG and clubs. social circle makes things easier for sure

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
100% agree. I go to manchester city and see so many subhumans/LTNs/average guys with decent/cute foids. They're not rich, no real status, no real "power". Just average joes and they have cute girls with them. IRLpill reigns supreme... ALWAYS.
I do wonder how some of these subhumans or LTNs get such foids though, maybe work or some other method i am not privy to.

Be a NT normie and you're fine.
People end up here because they arnt NT