Why do you guys feel sorry for cucks?

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
When I posted something laughing about a cuck, why did people feel sorry for them? They reap what they sow. And these are the guys that enable female entitlement.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
reaps me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I don't
They get what they deserve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and MammothActuary
They've literally had that shit jammed in their head from day-1 by their Single-Mom, Catlady school teachers and Jewish media. At some point you have to accept that if a problem is so widespread it isnt necessarily the individual's fault.

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and Deleted member 2810
They've literally had that shit jammed in their head from day-1 by their Single-Mom, Catlady school teachers and Jewish media. At some point you have to accept that if a problem is so widespread it isnt necessarily the individual's fault.

Didn’t everyone else here have that shit too, I grew up watching the same shit, same media.

Fuck those cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
But these are the guys who refuse to listen to us and laugh at us for telling the truth

• Woah
Reactions: Bluepill
zu8hNNW.png

I don't feel sorry for them at all I'm enraged by them.