Why do you have to take thyroid to have a very healthy one nowadays?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
Orgasm thread was deleted so I'll ask it here why do you have to take it to have an ideal functioning one nowadays? Is it just because of our lack of nutrients in food combined with air chemicals messing with our hormones and such?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
why was it deleted

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, NoReedemingFeature, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
Thanks, from what I got that article doesn't seem to recommend everyone to take T3 and T4 tho, why is it more beneficial to take it either way?
Young men can probably fix ir from progesterone and pregnenolone alone but thyroid gives fster results and extra thyroid is benefical for the body even when ur already somewhat healthy

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
What's it meant to do?

Young men can probably fix ir from progesterone and pregnenolone alone but thyroid gives fster results and extra thyroid is benefical for the body even when ur already somewhat healthy
So do u recommend to directly take progesterone and pregnenolone if ur still young or just try to increase it naturally in some way (supplements and such) if u want to "fix" the thyroid?

So do u recommend to directly take progesterone and pregnenolone if ur still young or just try to increase it naturally in some way (supplements and such) if u want to "fix" the thyroid?
take direct

• +1
Interesting, how much proges and pregno u gotta have to have a healthy thyroid nowadays?
Thyroid makes them both youre basically just refuelling your body with them and hoping that your thyroid recovers because the sex steroids will reduce estrogen and cortisol. You can then take a lot of coffee and maybe a selenium supplement so thyroid starts working agian

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and JCaesar
Thyroid makes them both youre basically just refuelling your body with them and hoping that your thyroid recovers because the sex steroids will reduce estrogen and cortisol. You can then take a lot of coffee and maybe a selenium supplement so thyroid starts working agian
Wait sorry for asking but I don't think I fully understood is excess estrogen and cortisol from modern society what are making everyones thyroid not work as it should for humans? What if you just took an AI and something to reduce stress tho?

Wait sorry for asking but I don't think I fully understood is excess estrogen and cortisol from modern society what are making everyones thyroid not work as it should for humans? What if you just took an AI and something to reduce stress tho?
No cortisol and estrogen are like backups for the body when thyroid isnt working well. But they do a shit job and end up causing more harm later down the road if they arent said to stop . Its like say asking a janitor to go in and save people in a burning building , once he saves them he should just go home but if he gets promoted sooner or later he will end up dying himself and also the people inside building.

AIs are not recommended except last ditch attempts.

• Woah
Idk I think angry mods from mumbai deleted it I was learning stuff from it
LGBT CONTENT

• JFL
No cortisol and estrogen are like backups for the body when thyroid isnt working well. But they do a shit job and end up causing more harm later down the road if they arent said to stop . Its like say asking a janitor to go in and save people in a burning building , once he saves them he should just go home but if he gets promoted sooner or later he will end up dying himself and also the people inside building.

AIs are not recommended except last ditch attempts.
That's new because I thought AIs were like essentials to take during development (due to everyone having excess estrogen nowadays and it messing with your growth plates and brain development)?
Also what's fucking up everyone's thyroids nowadays then?

That's new because I thought AIs were like essentials to take during development (due to everyone having excess estrogen nowadays and it messing with your growth plates and brain development)?
E is essential for brain and bone development

• Hmm...
Yeah but wouldn't the ideal be reducing it to a lower quantity (like 10-15pg/ml)?
Yes, but most ppl are in the ideal range. That's why a lot of ppl feel like shit on AI's.

Xenoestrogens are different

• Hmm...
Yes, but most ppl are in the ideal range. That's why a lot of ppl feel like shit on AI's.

Xenoestrogens are different
Thanks, so most people are withing 10-15pg/ml?

Also what's the difference (the ones you get from microplastics and such I assume), doesn't AI take care of a part of them along with it?

Thanks, so most people are withing 10-15pg/ml?

Also what's the difference (the ones you get from microplastics and such I assume), doesn't AI take care of a part of them along with it?
Xenoestrogens mimic the effects of estrogen in the body while E2 is naturally produced and is a important hormone

• Hmm...
Xenoestrogens mimic the effects of estrogen in the body while E2 is naturally produced and is a important hormone
So how would you inhibit xenoestrogens, just avoid microplastics and such?

So how would you inhibit xenoestrogens, just avoid microplastics and such?

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0 and JCaesar
Yo, sorry for asking again but that thread in the end talks about an AI as an option, but wouldn't that not have an effect on xenoestrogens?
Would you recommend to take small dose AI during development for better hormones and growth in general, or are the possible side effects not worth it?

Yo, sorry for asking again but that thread in the end talks about an AI as an option, but wouldn't that not have an effect on xenoestrogens?
Would you recommend to take small dose AI during development for better hormones and growth in general, or are the possible side effects not worth it?
Low dose ai is good long term, but of you want to stop growth plates closure you should up the dosage.

That's what most ppl do for heightmaxxing

• +1
Reminder the guy you’re listening to about diet is 40% bodyfat