Why do you honestly care what females think?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I mean honestly. This might be one of the most important threads I make.

Why the hell do you honestly care what females think about you? Why do you try to dress like a faggot to appeal to 13 year old girls who cant even do anything for you. Why do you be politically correct all the time trying to make females happy? Why do you think to yourself "I might embarass myself infront of these girls over there if I do that, let me not do that." WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK? If you're not gonna fuck her, and your not gonna marry her, WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT FEMALES THINK? You dont want to be rude after fucking a girl? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? ITS JUST A FEMALE.

You should be worried more about how you act around other men than around females. Females are harmless for the most part and their opinions dont mean shit. I dont care what a random female thinks about me. WHAT DOES HER OPINION HAVE TO DO TO ME? I'm not afraid of females. NEVER FORGET THIS!

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 3073
Idk sounds kinda gay

yeah why DO you care if you think your gf thinks ur gay?

I mean honestly. This might be one of the most important threads I make.

Why the hell do you honestly care what females think about you? Why do you try to dress like a faggot to appeal to 13 year old girls who cant even do anything for you. Why do you be politically correct all the time trying to make females happy? Why do you think to yourself "I might embarass myself infront of these girls over there if I do that, let me not do that." WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK? If you're not gonna fuck her, and your not gonna marry her, WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT FEMALES THINK? You dont want to be rude after fucking a girl? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? ITS JUST A FEMALE.

You should be worried more about how you act around other men than around females. Females are harmless for the most part and their opinions dont mean shit. I dont care what a random female thinks about me. WHAT DOES HER OPINION HAVE TO DO TO ME? I'm not afraid of females. NEVER FORGET THIS!
A071A25B 76A5 4F17 8654 5C4036B784FE

High T High IQ thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073 and Deleted member 2846
Because If I get validated I feel like a god jfl jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Because If I get validated I feel like a god jfl jfl
You get validated by being handsome and fucking girls. Why do you care what girls think?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Giving proper validation to females is the most cucked idea the last century left us. Putting them in equal standing. We don't even consider for a moment that they are not equal to us, because they appear everywhere and have a presence in every single place. They have taken over and their representation is over the board, when before it was a known fact they were inferior and were kept aside in all political and humane matters. Thus their bloated egos due to their low IQs and inability to resist propaganda has turned them into crooks who control the game. They are in control of our whole lives. jfl at this cucked world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and Deleted member 3073
I never once cared about what females think of me

its all about what I think of me

High T thread, the retards at my old hs who yelled out in class nonstop got all the puss

• +1