Why do you looksmax?

D

Deden22

Iron
What are your reasons to looksmax? What do you want to achieve?

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
to look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9890
6PSL or die trying

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I want a girl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11053 and nonserviam
literally got nothing else to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: studiocel, Dionysus, Schönling and 12 others
But why you wanna look better?
feel comfortable in your body and not feel like your face / looks are stopping you from achieving what you want to originally achieve

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
terrible self esteem issues and weak ego

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Need2Ascend
to get
6351A531 C297 4309 8B34 2D87DD280500

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 3323 and 10 others
To feel better

More confidence, be respected and admired more, have sex with good looking girls,

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
To attract prime white girls.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 6723
I see looking good like a competition, and I like winning

I believe the worth of a male is the amount and type of woman he attract from a biological standpoint.
Males try alot of ways to attract better and more woman, choose certain type of job,dress a certain way, behave and buy certain products like cars. Our media and commercials try to push ourself a certain way. Show female models liking certain perfumes, cars and clothes etc. Just for the high value male lifestyle validation.
I believe our modern consuming lifestyle is just a coping mechanism for the low status male to try to wageslave into certain attractiveness, thinking I can be a chad by buying those products. Unfortunately looks play a massive part in attractiveness so I go that road, even if looksmaxing is taboo under males. Even skincare is considered gay and humanly.

Looks give alot of social status and confidence. Helping in other aspects of life. It can make you the most intresting and leader figure of the group if your personality is also decent with it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, KrissKross, mewcoper and 4 others
Better treatment and respect.
increase my chances of dating, being sexually attractive to women.
Mog.
Self satisfaction.
Among others

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, ChestBrah, Deleted member 10107 and 6 others
I want IOIs. I wish I was rich enough to fix chinlossus

To fuck stacies

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
to dont be bullied
and to bully 5'7 incels

To stop being a stupid greycel.

Life's just easy when you're a solid above average guy, kinda gives u a taste of what it's like to be an average skinny woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
For myself and my ego
For having better quality of life
For Halo effect

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
To benefit from halo effect: strangers will be more inclined to help you, and they'll treat you with respect. Parents will prioritize you over your siblings... you'll have a higher chance of being hired for the job you applied for + get a higher salary than your peers. You'll be perceived as more trustworthy. People will attempt to befriend you, girls will notice you. etc.

More confidence: basketball players who got haircuts performed better in games because their new look gave them confidence. You'll do things that you normally wouldn't a PSL point ago, your texts will be more-forward.

And I want to be the main character, I don't want to be on the sidelines where most people are. Being a speculator and watching other people drown in success, I don't want that. Only got one shot in life, I want to make it count.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, mewcoper, Pumanator and 2 others
I LOOKSMAX FOR THIS LIFESTYLE:

to get validation and be treated better

Is was in a LTR, got lazy, pudgy and lost my looks. She told me she didn't find me attractive anymore and stopped having sex with me. We broke up. That Blackpilled me on looks.

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
Being intrinsically confident
Halo-effect with all its benefits (getting respected/making new friends easily wherever you go/getting away with doing,saying things/...)
Looks not being a handicap for living life to the fullest
A cute, loving gf
Trying to help others out and giving back if I'd be ascended (tbh I don't like the idea of mogging)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
It is a mog or be mogged world.

i want to look good and get laid lmao

even if girls are nice to me I know personally that I'm too ugly to have a relationship and not get cucked also I just really enjoy aestetitics which is ironic considering my face

I’ve always been overweight and at one time almost 400 lbs and severely obese. Now for some reason even in my obese stage I was able to get pussy. Whales to average looking/sized girls. Wasn’t enough for me tho. Also I wanted to be not fat for the first time in my life. What keeps my going on this looksmaxxing journey is the amount of attention and iois I get. I get way more tinder matches and the quality has went up. Im being shown to the “top pick” girls and now matching and getting liked by girls who are above average. Also people at work treat me better and people who’ve met me since I’ve lost all the weight even say that they would’ve roasted me and probably not have been my friend if I looked like I did before they met me. Also, I believe the world will be a better place if everyone was at there best in life!

if you look better life gets better not only in terms of dating women but also in other areas like getting better jobs

To look in the mirror and say
"I could be the protagonist of a movie"
or
To be able to go and take peoples gfs

fuck looksmaxing ,moneymaxxing mogs .

I want easy validation and i have the potential to ascend hard.

but i also see it as another part of my personal development. I have other pursuits like creating writings and an aspiration to have my ideas spread, whether that be in my lifetime or not.

Short term: more casual sex

Longterm: attractive and high income wife

I want Stacy

RECREATE THE ROMAN EMPIRE!

because I don't want to waste my potential.

I'm currently maxing out my #1 looks, #2 money, and #3 status.

In that order

To gain acceptance within society.

Validation, different treatment, self satisfaction, countering insecurities and kinda mogging to be on top

It's seriously the one thing i have over other people and i don't want to lose it. I do everything to keep it.

I want extreme amounts of external validation and to know that I’ve reached my max potential in all aspects of life (money, looks, social, etc.)