Why do you looksmaxx ?

B

brrrap

Iron
In my case (apart from slaying more) is about being able to make the best first impression possible wherever I go (business meetings, meeting new people, etc etc) as we all know you never get a second chance to make a first impression and this will allow me to be a better version of myself, just another thing that I will have dialled in this life, money is also another aspect I am working on and also status.

I see life as a game where I am always getting to the next level of myself

How about you? Why do you do it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
To get worshipped and lusted for by hot foids. I hate subhuman foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, GigaMogger, Cope and 1 other person
Better life in all aspects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Lars, Deleted member 4209 and 1 other person
So I can smash hot foids instead of ugly subhuman ones

to hold a hand with a girl, need to take things slow

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
In my case (apart from slaying more) is about being able to make the best first impression possible wherever I go (business meetings, meeting new people, etc etc) as we all know you never get a second chance to make a first impression and this will allow me to be a better version of myself, just another thing that I will have dialled in this life, money is also another aspect I am working on and also status.

I see life as a game where I am always getting to the next level of myself

How about you? Why do you do it?

because chicks do it all the time and no one says anything so why cant guys?

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
To get girls

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
To walk around with people mirin

• +1
Reactions: Lookfaxx
To end negative reinforcement based on looks, girls are a weak reason to go to the lengths of hardcore looks maxing. Once you know the true nature of women, you look at them like men :(

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 4053
because chicks do it all the time and no one says anything so why cant guys?
This still baffles me. We established that everyone likes good looks and “women aren’t visual” is misleading. There are advertisements in every nook and cranny for women’s looksmaxing, but for guys you gotta go to this autistic forum lol. I wonder why.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MasterTurtle and WallaWallaBingBang

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Halo and functional

Cause I got ghosted by my oneitis after simping for her by writing her notes and buying her nail polish in a 4 month period, only to get followed by me DMing and then getting blocked on Instagram by an extremely cute sophomore chick in my school :lul: 0 for 2 in a couple months

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I’m mentally ill and want to get back at those girls who rejected me in middle school by becoming “the guy they wish they gave a chance” even though I’m fully aware that they probably don’t even remember my name and even if they did it wouldn’t matter because they are presented an endless stream of high SMV males...

:dafuckfeels:

To escape inceldom

How attractive are those hoodrats and do they smell
PSL 3-5 it depends sometimes I can get PSL5 ones if they're insecure or stupid jfl never had anything smelly though. the best way to get pussy if you're not that attractive tbh they're easy all u need is some weed and ur good to go. if ur white even better they want you because they think ur rich

I want looksmax to attract stacyes, mog men, and find a virgin beckye to have children (almost impossible)

I’m mentally ill and want to get back at those girls who rejected me in middle school by becoming “the guy they wish they gave a chance” even though I’m fully aware that they probably don’t even remember my name and even if they did it wouldn’t matter because they are presented an endless stream of high SMV males...

:dafuckfeels:
are you me?

So I can sleep at night knowing that I mog people to death by just being 15 meter radius near them

I hate my fucking face, every time I look in the mirror I just feel nothing but anger, because I know that no matter what lengths I go to or hoops I jump through I will never be able to hold onto a long term relationship, love was never an option, and people continue to lie to me but I know they spit on me when I'm not looking, I can't stand this, all the fucking deception and how malicious people get when they know you can't retaliate, I just want to kill so many fucking people. This isn't fun at all.

so i can be human

I want niggers be mirin