*Why do you think you are suitable for this role?

6PSLcel

6PSLcel

Choose better parents next life
fucking hate this jewish question so much, fucking nigger cunts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, klip11 and Clqs
How do I even respond to this hyper NT normfag question ?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and klip11
By explaining why you believe you would make a good fit on the company

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and 6PSLcel
because im 6’5 and i can beat the shit out of the competition

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn, 14vic, klip11 and 1 other person
By explaining why you believe you would make a good fit on the company
im just there to do what they tell me to do, like nigga wtf else do they want me to say ? "I will work for free like a good goyim"??

• +1
Reactions: klip11
im just there to do what they tell me to do, like nigga wtf else do they want me to say ? "I will work for free like a good goyim"??
No, they want to know what your qualities and abilities are, how can you benefit the company in the department you applied to

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
No, they want to know what your qualities and abilities are, how can you benefit the company in the department you applied to
yeah idk what to say, ill defend it from tERrorist init

security guard at an airport
I believe I am suitable for the airport security guard role because I have extensive experience in security, possess the necessary certifications, and am highly attentive to detail. I am physically fit, have strong communication skills, and excel in problem-solving, ensuring the safety and smooth operation of the airport. My commitment to security and ability to stay calm under pressure make me an ideal candidate for this position.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, IAMNOTANINCEL, klip11 and 2 others
I believe I am suitable for the airport security guard role because I have extensive experience in security, possess the necessary certifications, and am highly attentive to detail. I am physically fit, have strong communication skills, and excel in problem-solving, ensuring the safety and smooth operation of the airport. My commitment to security and ability to stay calm under pressure make me an ideal candidate for this position.
"i am physically fit"

my fucking sides :ROFLMAO:

• +1
it's pretty good, i'll unironically use this, thanks bhai

Yes....work for free like a good goyim slave

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Henry Cavill

• +1