Why do you think you’re blackpilled?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Alcohol is the fuel for hook-up culture
Why do you think you’re blackpilled when the average guy isn’t?

On this forum there are users across all looks levels, what convinced you that looks matter the most and not the average man?

• +1
Reactions: slimeszn3
Because I got treated way better as a prettyboy back in the day as I do now, a psl 8 terachad.

Because I got treated way better as a prettyboy back in the day as I do now, a psl 8 terachad.
There are plenty of guys who’ve lost weight and ascended looks wise. What makes you different to them?

On this forum there are users across all looks levels, what convinced you that looks matter the most and not the average man?
Looks is everything, it literally determines how society treats you, your success at job interviews, your potential success in Hollywood or modeling.

Take Jeremy Meeks, who went from a criminal scum to a Top 1% guy, which happened ENTIRELY based on his looks and literally nothing else.

As for the average man, it's over, socially and economically speaking. Don't be a man and average in 21st century.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, watah and AspiringMogger

Seeing people treat me different in comparison to other people

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and AspiringMogger
Looks is everything, it literally determines how society treats you, your success at job interviews, your potential success in Hollywood or modeling.

Take Jeremy Meeks, who went from a criminal scum to a Top 1% guy, which happened ENTIRELY based on his looks and literally nothing else.

As for the average man, it's over, socially and economically speaking. Don't be a man and average in 21st century.
You’re preaching to the choir, but do you think if more people knew of Jeremy Meeks existent the world, or at least the west, would collectively agree that looks are law?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Humans are hardwired to be blackpilled. They don’t want to accept it, because the truth hurts

• +1
Reactions: mike21
You’re preaching to the choir, but do you think if more people knew of Jeremy Meeks existent the world, or at least the west, would collectively agree that looks are law?
Yes, becoming aware of people like Jeremy Meeks, his success, and events like women defending Richard Ramirez basically blackpills you and you become blackpilled.

Knowing about Andrew Tate also can Blackpill normie men if they are aware enough to start asking questions like "why we have such life, while Andrew Tate has a different life?".

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
When women talk about personality traits, they got already their dream man in their mind wit these traits

• +1
Yes, becoming aware of people like Jeremy Meeks, his success, and events like women defending Richard Ramirez basically blackpills you and you become blackpilled.

Knowing about Andrew Tate also can Blackpill normie men if they are aware enough to start asking questions like "why we have such life, while Andrew Tate has a different life?".
Andrew Tate is an opposition tho.

• +1
Just by being chronically online. I was in looks-related and mewing discords and shit long before joining .org. Was always insecure about my looks long before as well. Stumbled upon the forum by chance by googling about height in lockdown
They lack the sentience.
Also this. I feel a lot of normies lack independent and critical thinking abilities

• +1
Humans are hardwired to be blackpilled. They don’t want to accept it, because the truth hurts
Are you not human? Why have you accepted it but the average person can’t?

• +1
i constantly thought of roping every day between ages 8-17 because i thought life was garbage for everyone, was a nihilist, etc. Then i realized i was just ugly and if i went through the same experiences that made me fantasize about jumping off building for hours with more looks they would be some of the best memories of my life

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, AspiringMogger and IntelligentCel
Just by being chronically online. I was in looks-related and mewing discords and shit long before joining .org. Was always insecure about my looks long before as well. Stumbled upon the forum by chance by googling about height in lockdown

Also this. I feel a lot of normies lack independent and critical thinking abilities
Normies just follow the group and the official narratives, such as "looks doesn't matter, it's the personality women care about", and don't ask questions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: truthhurts, AspiringMogger and TUSSELEIF
They lack the sentience.
So everyone on this shithole, despite the low IQ posts, are more sentient and socially observant than the average person. I’m sceptic

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and truthhurts
i constantly thought of roping every day between ages 8-17 because i thought life was garbage for everyone, was a nihilist, etc. Then i realized i was just ugly and if i went through the same experiences that made me fantasize about jumping off building for hours with more looks they would be some of the best memories of my life
If you was good-looking, the treatment you would have gotten by society wouldn't have made you suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
  • +1
So everyone on this shithole, despite the low IQ posts, are more sentient and socially observant than the average person. I’m sceptic
The blackpill appears implicitly not explicitly. People who can understand implicit patterns fairly well can't help but piece it together, this doesn't correlate directly with IQ but just what you naturally pay attention to.

• Hmm...
im blackpilled cause i've never been rejected so this is just an in advance thing

• JFL
Of course there are exceptions but looks trumps all

This blackpill shit might be our collective own reality then
Blackpill = Nature. It’s just facts. It’s in your hand if you want to accept it as your truth or not.

• +1
Cause I grew up around gl ppl as an ugly mf then after ascension tables turned drastically

It highly depends on what's average. If the average guy is fat, shy and unmasculine, than being average isn't good

Either that or most of us are just autists with different ways of thinking than normies and more prone to brainrot due to spending more time online than the average normie (rotting on tiktok, snap and insta don’t count).

In my case I feel almost like a different species from normies even tho I don’t look bad. I mostly think this because of my brain

• +1