Why Do You Want To Looksmax?

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
I'll be serious about this thread i want to looksmax because i want the attention that i craved my whole life.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 2403 and SpearOfOrion
I want too feel good about my looks,over for me when it comes to woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
I want to use it to get high quality friends and gf in my life

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
I want to have massive dopamine rushes when looking at myself in the mirror.
+ validation

• +1
Reactions: ggboyo, RichardSpencel, retard and 3 others
I want pussy

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4563, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
I just want to feel good about myself and legitimately have self confidence.

But the confidence isn't to get women I just want to feel good about myself.

That's about it, I don't really care that much about women since they hated me my entire childhood since I used to be trucel as fuck.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, UltimateAesthetics, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
I want to put penish in vagene

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, inceletto and SpearOfOrion
Literally just to mog every human being in a 300miles radius dedsrs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, SubhumanCurrycel, lookismfugee and 2 others
I need to krempee

• +1
i wanna mog like chico here

barrett on suicide watch

and get iois from stacies

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 2205 and inceletto
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4645
We all looksmax for different motives. But the one thing we have in common is improving ourselves, even when no one else believes we can. That, in itself, is honorable until the very end.

• +1
Because I want to pull out all the stops before I pull the plug

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Subhuman Philtrum
To mogs all fagots of my fuck city

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and inceletto
I want foo feel good about my looks.
I want to use it to get high quality friends and gf in my life
I want to have massive dopamine rushes when looking at myself in the mirror.
+ validation
I just want to feel good about myself and legitimately have self confidence.

But the confidence isn't to get women I just want to feel good about myself.

That's about it, I don't really care that much about women since they hated me my entire childhood since I used to be trucel as fuck.
I want to put penish in vagene
Literally just to mog every human being in a 300miles radius dedsrs.
I need to krempee
i wanna mog like chico here

barrett on suicide watch

and get iois from stacies

We all looksmax for different motives. But the one thing we have in common is improving ourselves, even when no one else believes we can. That, in itself, is honorable until the very end.
Because I want to pull out all the stops before I pull the plug
To mogs all fagots of my fuck city

I was bullied my whole life i was obese until last year the girl was humiliating me had a crush on me this year it gave me a great pleasure of course i rejected her but it gave me motivation and i was searching for things to improve my looks and found this site im glad all ve been kind to me i love you all guys

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, retard, Deleted member 275 and 7 others
i just dont want to feel like shit man. and looks are one of few things that can make me feel better. honestly i can be confident otherwise i have rejected girls out of insecurity both looks and mentalcel poor etc reasons. im legit ashamed of myself and dont want to be like that anymore

• +1
MakinItHappen said:
Keep making your lame jokes that nobody laughs at while using psychedelics to go into a cloud of believing you're Tom Cruise for an hour or so. Fucking moron.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, RichardSpencel, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Become happy every time I look in the mirror, also the validation

• +1
im only here for the memes

• +1
Become happy every time I look in the mirror, also the validation
everytime i shave and look mirror i feel so better and thats it. i want to be happy about other things aswell

• +1
Reactions: Julian and inceletto
To finally fuck something that moves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, inceletto and lookismfugee
I will mog kivanc

• Love it
I just want to walk around mogging everyone + Validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, RichardSpencel and inceletto
I want to see good hair in the mirror and not have to wear a hat all the time

• +1
To feel better, to get pussy, to get respect.

• +1
Validation.

The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can whack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.

I want to be adored by females and envied by men, nothing else.

• +1
Validation.

The gift of being goodlooking is not ideal because you get sex. It's ideal because you get validation.

Cumming in/on/around a female body is not the point. The point is to inspire awe and admiration in desirable people just by existing. This is why prostitutes or "being settled for" should not be acceptable to you. If a person wants to experience an orgasm they can whack off in the corner whenever it pleases them. Anyone with an intact clit or dick can have that kind of pleasure.

Knowing that people value you above most others before you even speak. Knowing that people others desire, desire you instead. Knowing that you can be yourself, however strange, weak, or evil, truly and fully without consequence. Knowing that you live in the wildest fantasies of people you cannot even remember. Knowing that you are art in human form. That's true pleasure.

Knowing that I have power over someone, that someone thinks and fantasizes about me, someone who lusts over me and changes her actions to please me. Thats worth more than the pleasure of fucking a stacy.

I want to be adored by females and envied by men, nothing else.
I don't know do others mind it before saying but you need to be respected by society,having good thoughts from others about you,being good looking and the self reliance which comes with compliments you get about your looks(it's kinda a vircious circle you can't escape if you are good looking)to "fuck" a stacy.Actually all this connected to each other.The key of being a winner is being good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
My looksmaxxing is routine just chewing ngl.
Never chewed a day in my teen years fml because of computer addiction, but had perfect tongue posture so I had the same jaw size since I was a teen now its a respectable looking lower third however unrepairable damage has been done.

• +1
I don't know do others mind it before saying but you need to be respected by society,having good thoughts from others about you,being good looking and the self reliance which comes with compliments you get about your looks(it's kinda a vircious circle you can't escape if you are good looking)to "fuck" a stacy.Actually all this connected to each other.The key of being a winner is being good looking.
You can also be respected by society by being feared. It's fear and/or love that society values in someone.

If you are ugly, it's very hard to be loved by society and one should aspire to be feared at the very least.

Atleast I feel this is the mistake I made when I was being tested the most in my youth: I was ugly fat and bullied, even my parents didn't love me and hated me.

At the beginning I lashed out: I got into a shitton of conflicts, fights, etc. I think this was good.

Eventually it broke me down though and I became the quiet guy that lets people walk over him and instead tried to cope/handle the pain and rejection.

I need to get back to my former fighter self asap, even though I ascended and people like me more. I can't rely on people loving me when love is such a fleeting emotion. It changes with the weather.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Limbo
You can also be respected by society by being feared. It's fear and/or love that society values in someone.

If you are ugly, it's very hard to be loved by society and one should aspire to be feared at the very least.

Atleast I feel this is the mistake I made when I was being tested the most in my youth: I was ugly fat and bullied, even my parents didn't love me and hated me.

At the beginning I lashed out: I got into a shitton of conflicts, fights, etc. I think this was good.

Eventually it broke me down though and I became the quiet guy that lets people walk over him and instead tried to cope/handle the pain and rejection.

I need to get back to my former fighter self asap, even though I ascended and people like me more. I can't rely on people loving me when love is such a fleeting emotion. It changes with the weather.
Same as here i can really understand you,when a girl says me i feel something for you i refuse te believe it.I live kinda bad things before.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Same as here i can really understand you,when a girl says me i feel something for you i refuse te believe it.I live kinda bad things before.
giphy.gif
Legit man. Going from ugly to good-looking is extremely blackpilling.

I cringe on the inside when girls compliment me on something, because I know they wouldn't have cared if I wasn't looking decent while doing it.

• +1
Legit man. Going from ugly to good-looking is extremely blackpilling.

I cringe on the inside when girls compliment me on something, because I know they wouldn't have cared if I wasn't looking decent while doing it.
I was bullied my whole life i was obese until last year the girl was humiliating me had a crush on me this year it gave me a great pleasure of course i rejected her
This happened to bro can you imagine how i got mindfucked.When i ascended with surgerymaxx i ll be more and more confident.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I'll be serious about this thread i want to looksmax because i want the attention that i craved my whole life.
I want to be a chadpreet and marry stacyprita

• Love it
I WANT TO LOOK INTIMIDATING + I REALLY REALLY WANT TO FUCK MY ONEITIS

• Love it
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69
Tbh I don’t care about girls or validation, those are just extras

I just want to know that I am a mogger even if I don’t leave my basement at all, I just want to look in the mirror and be able to know that I am indeed the best looking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and inceletto
Tbh I don’t care about girls or validation, those are just extras

I just want to know that I am a mogger even if I don’t leave my basement at all, I just want to look in the mirror and be able to know that I am indeed the best looking
YOU'LL BE THE BEST LOOKING IN 300 MILES FAR YOU LL MAKE WHORES WAIT IN FRONT OF THEIR PHONES FOR HOURS TO SEE DİD YOU MAKE THE MESSAGES BLUE TICK YOU LL HAVE LOVERS YOU LL BE GREAT MEN

• Love it
Reactions: retard
SEX
CAREER
FRIENDS that dont live in thier coping slum houses

• Love it
I just want validation. Also to fuck my oneitis would be the ultimate reward.

• Love it
Yeah, I want attention from white girls over 5psl

Would be an dream, equal to become millionaire to be honest
_
Getting ignored by pretty white girls on Instagram on a daily basis is eating my soul

• Love it
Honestly Speaking I Don't want to settle with a Pajeeta. Curry Girl Who's 5 PSL is what I want.

• Love it
Honestly Speaking I Don't want to settle with a Pajeeta. Curry Girl Who's 5 PSL is what I want.
ONLY WHITE BLONDE CUTE 6 PSL GIRLS BRO
9753e2c028432094f69414baf4dc3bb7

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep