Why do you worry about what your girlfriend does? Just focus on you

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Seriously, why do you care what other people do if it doesnt involve you? Are you that boring and low self esteem that you care about what other people do other than yourself? Do you see what they're doing as more important than you? If my girlfriend is sucking a dudes dick, I dont give a shit. I'll focus on ME and have another girl suck my dick. It's very high E and a bitch move to worry and get worked up about stuff other people do. Just grow up and get a life 🤣🤣.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Agreed

My girlfriend fucks other guys all the time, there is nothing wrong with it. At the end of the day she still loves me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, DidntRead, Deleted member 3583 and 6 others
heres the reason why cuck exist

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Agreed

My girlfriend fucks other guys all the time, there is nothing wrong with it. At the end of the day she still loves me
this is what happens when you get bullied and severely beat up

you have been humbled, son

you are a different new improved man. thank your bullies

Leo

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
Seems like you're trying justify why you're a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincell
Seriously, why do you care what other people do if it doesnt involve you? Are you that boring and low self esteem that you care about what other people do other than yourself? Do you see what they're doing as more important than you? If my girlfriend is sucking a dudes dick, I dont give a shit. I'll focus on ME and have another girl suck my dick. It's very high E and a bitch move to worry and get worked up about stuff other people do. Just grow up and get a life 🤣🤣.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans