Why does a girl bullied a guy

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
So this girl have been teasing me and that shit gets annoying and she doing it for no reason like I never even talk to her and she keeps on teasing me makes me wanna slap that bitch is she doing this cuz she making fun of me ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Your thread are pretty fucking shit ngl
Go outdoors and live your life child

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, 5.5psl and MarstonAlloy
Your thread are pretty fucking shit ngl
Go outdoors and live your life child
And I holding this rage inside of me I don’t like it when I’m around people

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
So this girl have been teasing me and that shit gets annoying and she doing it for no reason like I never even talk to her and she keeps on teasing me makes me wanna slap that bitch is she doing this cuz she making fun of me ?
Some ppl say it’s cuz she likes u but I learnt by experience that’s just wishful thinking in reality nobody likes u

Some ppl say it’s cuz she likes u but I learnt by experience that’s just wishful thinking in reality nobody likes u
Yea I also think that I think I’m a unlike able person that why I hate my self

Yea I also think that I think I’m a unlike able person that why I hate my self
Same bro I’m unlikeabke I get made fun of I’m sutuborn and shy etc... nobody likes me even my family doesn’t like me, that’s why I try to be the only person who is there for myself but it’s extra brutal when even ur own brain is against u, I feel so sub human I wanna rip my skull open I don’t want anyone to look at me I don’t want to look at myself... girls make fun of me girls clown me

Same bro I’m unlikeabke I get made fun of I’m sutuborn and shy etc... nobody likes me even my family doesn’t like me, that’s why I try to be the only person who is there for myself but it’s extra brutal when even ur own brain is against u, I feel so sub human I wanna rip my skull open I don’t want anyone to look at me I don’t want to look at myself... girls make fun of me girls clown me
Damn bro that sucks bro the only time I get bullied is mostly guys girls are nicer to me but I hate them

Damn bro that sucks bro the only time I get bullied is mostly guys girls are nicer to me but I hate them
Idk what to do anymore Mann... I just cope by grinding gym n money I want to be rich so I can look down on ppl I want them to submit to me I also want surgery nobody will be able to tell me anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
I hate when girls look at me or when they try to talk to me I always get mad this one girl even wave at me but I ignore her I just hate my self I think they only want to hurt me I think this because I been abuse by my mom

Act like ramirez would've in this situation

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I hate when girls look at me or when they try to talk to me I always get mad this one girl even wave at me but I ignore or I just hate my self I think they only want to hurt me
Yeah man each time I tried to open up to a girl she sucked the soul out of me leaving me in pieces of being a miserable sad fuck.... fuck
Them bitches man it’s over just focus on the grind and know she’s never yours it’s just ur turn

Yeah man each time I tried to open up to a girl she sucked the soul out of me leaving me in pieces of being a miserable sad fuck.... fuck
Them bitches man it’s over just focus on the grind and know she’s never yours it’s just ur turn
I don’t even focus on my self never look max in my life before right now I’m just starving my self

I don’t even focus on my self never look max in my life before right now I’m just starving my self
I go gym n I try to learn shit n go on walks n stuff when I try too focus on a girl it never ends up well never ever, that’s why goals come before girls

straight up ask her if she fancies you

I go gym n I try to learn shit n go on walks n stuff when I try too focus on a girl it never ends up well never ever, that’s why goals come before girls
Yea the day of my retribution will soon come true

Real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
Yep she is making fun of u and also crying for attention