why does a recessed jaw have to be so hard to fix

Indracelly

Indracelly

recessed subhuman
my lower jaw just needs to be forward by a centimeter why do i have to spend 2 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars just to fix that :feelswah::feelswah: i have to jut my jaw out in public just to not look like a gigasubhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, murdah, heightmaxxing and 1 other person
ok

• +1
Reactions: Steel
maybe because its bone nigga

my lower jaw just needs to be forward by a centimeter why do i have to spend 2 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars just to fix that :feelswah::feelswah: i have to jut my jaw out in public just to not look like a gigasubhuman
Pm side

1cm advancement does not cost any where near "hundreds of thousands) it might be more in america but you can get bimax for 20k in uk. Places like Italy and Spain has some of the best surgeons in world and they charge like 15k

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, n9wiff and <6PSLcel
Hundreds of thousands? Bro wtf are you getting ultra vip trimax ?

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag, SidharthTheSlayer, Alt Number 3 and 2 others
1cm advancement does not cost any where near "hundreds of thousands) it might be more in america but you can get bimax for 20k in uk. Places like Italy and Spain has some of the best surgeons in world and they charge like 15k
the total costs including hospital costs for a good surgeon

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Have u tried beard frauding before spending all that money??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and St.TikTokcel
the total costs including hospital costs for a good surgeon
A surgeon is a surgeon
As long as they don't operate in the slums of mumbai your fine. Giant does a trimax for 20k. No point spending more than 40k unless your extremely recessed or rich

Two Things

1. If you are that giga recessed you can get that Shit covered by health insurance since Its Dangerous for your Airways and whatever
2. Dont jut in Public, this is the Most retarded Thing you can do and you make yourself Look actually subhuman, you Just dont notice it, Trust me, Ive been where you are now

A surgeon is a surgeon
As long as they don't operate in the slums of mumbai your fine. Giant does a trimax for 20k. No point spending more than 40k unless your extremely recessed or rich
What’s a trimax

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
love jutting. Jutting is a way of life

• +1
Reactions: Indracelly
Two Things

1. If you are that giga recessed you can get that Shit covered by health insurance since Its Dangerous for your Airways and whatever
2. Dont jut in Public, this is the Most retarded Thing you can do and you make yourself Look actually subhuman, you Just dont notice it, Trust me, Ive been where you are now

I jut in front of the mirror and it looks way better. I’m so recessed jutting still makes me a little bit recessed but still much better looking