Why does alcohol look so tasty but when you take a sip you get goose flesh from the disgusting taste

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Alcohol is the best example for: Don’t judge a book by its cover

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Toth's thot
Mirin pfp

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
it tastes good once u drink a lot of it

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Banderacell
you either drink it in small sips to feel the taste but not get burned by alcohol content, or prepare a cocktail out of it
Old Fashioned is popular way to drink such whiskey, it's a cocktail and is "easier" to drink but retains the original taste

overally alcohols give unique taste type, sometimes you just crave something that has strong and bitter or sour taste but also it's cold and refreshing, idk maybe it's something you grow to appreciate with time

it's an acquired taste
i used to throw up after a few shots of vodka and found it disgusting but now im sipping on it like it's water

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Shits disgusting. I hate how there is an alcohol culture where mfs r jerking each other off over mixing some juice with whiskey or vodka and paying $100 for it. I only view it as a form of socially acceptable anxiety medication. I just drink whatever lowers my inhibitions fastest for the lowest price and calories. I never drink for the taste.

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme