Why does all clothes look like shit on me?

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
I was in the mall today and I tried some clothes and it all looked like shit on me, why? I even covered my face on the pictures my dad took of me and you could still see I'm subhuman. I tried different styles and all different type of clothes and nothing fits me

What should I do?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Frame and torso length to leg length ratio can really fuck with how clothes look on you. You have to experiment with different length tops and how much certain ones hug a body part.

For example someone with wide hips and narrow waist shouldn’t wear a long tee that is tight.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20452 and 1 other person
simple because those clothes were designed for humans, a species which you do not belong to curry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, fvolkek, gymmaxedhorse and 6 others
My frame is shit
I’m also framecel, even after gymaxxing the same clothes that looked shit one me still look like shit.

You have to experiment with diff clothes

I don't think they have any good clothing in new dehli buddy boyo :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

simple because those clothes were designed for humans, a species which you do not belong to curry.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, alriodai and Deleted member 20216
I was in the mall today and I tried some clothes and it all looked like shit on me, why? I even covered my face on the pictures my dad took of me and you could still see I'm subhuman. I tried different styles and all different type of clothes and nothing fits me

What should I do?
Clothes always look better on people who are lean