Why does Andreas Eriksen have a thick neck?

owlofathena

owlofathena

Sub-Mod
look at his body it looks like the body of a 21 year old despite him being like 28 in this photo. My body right now is bigger except for my neck. You would think the guy is jakced just by looking at his face and neck then he takes his shirt off and your shocked at how skinny he is and his waist as well. Why is this?
And he is well finished puberty by this point as well so he is well past puberty at 28 years old.

This is a younger photo here he is like 21 in this

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd and 5'8manlet
@5'8manlet

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
He could be unironically training his neck. But more likely he just has a lot of androgen receptors in his neck naturally and it has been like this since puberty.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Slob, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
i hate modeling all these twink faggot framed niggas frauding with face

Probably because this is the physique modeling agencies consider ideal.
And neck size is probably just genetics. Jordan Barrett also has a similar physique but has a thick neck.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
i hate modeling all these twink faggot framed niggas frauding with face
Body is only a halo if the face is acceptable

Even on dating apps face is 99% of your match ratio. Ugly guys with a jacked body don't get much.

Ugly body 2

Also, an attractive face is a rare genetic anomaly that is hard to find. Gymmaxed ugly guys can be found everywhere

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Body is only a halo if the face is acceptable

Even on dating apps face is 99% of your match ratio. Ugly guys with a jacked body don't get much.

View attachment 1832232

Also, an attractive face is a rare genetic anomaly that is hard to find. Gymmaxed ugly guys can be found everywhere
would you say a attractive face beats every other feature?

Probably because this is the physique modeling agencies consider ideal.
And neck size is probably just genetics. Jordan Barrett also has a similar physique but has a thick neck.
i agree maybe its probably genetics but i think eriksen works out as well maybe he doesn't want to get big like gandy for example. I heard gandy was told he was getting too big to be a model but he made it work somehow. Gandy was a skinny 21 year old then he got into the gym and the people around him told him your getting too big now. and you on 500 posts maybe you might lose greycel status

• +1
Reactions: Slob and 5'8manlet
i agree maybe its probably genetics but i think eriksen works out as well maybe he doesn't want to get big like gandy for example.
Exactly.
I already lost my greycel status but some threads with my posts in it were deleted so I became a greycel gaycel again.

• +1
Exactly.
I already lost my greycel status but some threads with my posts in it were deleted so I became a greycel gaycel again.
yes haha btw 21 year old gandy here he talks about it here. 2.40

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Eriksen isn’t that good looking tbh

• Hmm...
Yes. The amount of matches an actual male model (with a top 0.01% face) gets is unbelievable, these guys like Lucky Blue Smith, Maher or Matthew Noszka live a life no normal man can comprehend. They get more matches than an IG fitness model woman.

People have run catfishes with these faces and you get flooded with more matches in a few hours than a model woman does.
This is the only type of man women genuinely thirst and lust for when they dream about having a one night stand.

Height is good to have, a gymmaxed body is good to have, but they will only halo a decent or good looking face (and make a godly face even more attractive).

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, FrenchChad, Slob and 1 other person
Yes. The amount of matches an actual male model (with a top 0.01% face) gets is unbelievable, these guys like Lucky Blue Smith, Maher or Matthew Noszka live a life no normal man can comprehend. They get more matches than an IG fitness model woman.

People have run catfishes with these faces and you get flooded with more matches in a few hours than a model woman does.
This is the only type of man women genuinely thirst and lust for when they dream about having a one night stand.

Height is good to have, a gymmaxed body is good to have, but they will only halo a decent or good looking face (and make a godly face even more attractive).
well said

Yes, easily, and it’s not even close to being up for debate. Anyone who tries to tell you differently literally has 0 experience with women

Reminder that your face is your soul, it’s the filter through which ALL of your actions and traits are perceived through. That’s what the halo effect is

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 21531 and Slob