why does anime make demon possession seem cool

D

Deleted member 15164

Kraken
Naruto, Jujustu Kaisen, Yu Yu Hakusho all make demon possession seem like if you get possessed by one you get a power up and it's all fun and games. No mfer your body is going to contort like Emily Rose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Skywalker and PointOfNoReturn
Yu Yu Hakusho

Like when Yusuke was possessed by his demon father Raizen when he was fighting that schizophrenic black spirit detective Sensui. Like It made him seem more badass. And like with Naruto and the 9 tail fox demon and Jujutsu Kaisen and Sakuna.

Boku no pico academia has a character than possesses bodies too

A lot of these people get inspired and become more creative when they take psychedelic drugs. When you take drugs and weaken your mind you are more likely to get possessed. That’s where it comes from imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
this is what im talking about

2:40:53 is where it begins

Real possession and exorcism:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 15164
Real possession and exorcism:

i want to be an exorcist tbh- just yelling gibberish at these people and slapping them in the face and tying them

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
i want to be an exorcist tbh- just yelling gibberish at these people and slapping them in the face and tying them
It's not gibberish, those are prayers and rituals. You also usually have to be a priest, though I think there are some laymen who claim to be exorcists....

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
It's not gibberish, those are prayers and rituals. You also usually have to be a priest, though I think there are some laymen who claim to be exorcists....
magical incantations to treat schizophrenia
@_MVP_ , @juste and @Esteban1997 would benefit from it :feelskek:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar and Esteban1997
youll probably just get duck taped to a chair and have a bunch of people invoke Jesus to excorsise you

its very shameful even if the person hearing of doesn’t belief in demons

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164