why does anyone even need diuretics when u can get rid of bloating so easily

baku9

baku9

Iron
legit u can get the best result just making sure u properly drink water. Ideally 250ml for the first 10 hours of the day then tapering it off and not drinking before bed.Then just slam 5grams of KCL powder ( to get 2.5 grams of pottasium ) divided into 1.25 grams after every meal.which is like half the RDA and very good for your overall health aswell. Also i take 1000mg of vitamin c a day which help me stay debloated aswell.

ive tried this and literally had moon face tier bloating that i thought was genetics,accutane,antibiotics but now my face is perma debloated.

The only thing bloating you is salt and carbs and improper fluid intake. Combat salt with pottasium and combat carbs with low carb diet, also get in vitamin c ideally 500-1000mg good for inflammation and bloating aswell since it also acts like a diuretic.

if your eating out just slam a 1500mgs of pottasium and ideally just dont eat outside what are you even doing :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Ideally 250ml for the first 10 hours of the day

bed.Then just slam 5grams of KCL powder ( to get 2.5 grams of pottasium ) divided into 1.25 grams after every meal

Also i take 1000mg of vitamin c a day which help me stay debloated aswell
Rather than doing all of this you can pop a 100mg furosemide pill and be debloated asf for atleast 1 whole day

Rather than doing all of this you can pop a 100mg furosemide pill and be debloated asf for atleast 1 whole day
only worked for about 7hours exactly then i turned into a ball of water again and the debloat i got was way too much.
80mg dosage
also when i take it makes you really weak and lightheaded almost like your about to pass out

i might try eplerenone next to see what it does

also u cant be spending ur entire life putting bandages on a problem

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and baku9
And also rape your kidneys in the process JFL

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid and baku9
Thanks, needed this