Why does asvdek pretend hes high T

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
You lichrally got exposed for using some roidcel on reddits video and claiming its your physique. @halloweed remembers when u got exposed but u keep lying about it

Youre so high inhib you cant even blast your own roids.

You just sit at home talking about jerking off and penises in a male only forum. Sure thats low inhibition behaviour dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, baerr, 14vic and 14 others
Only subhumans diss my threads meanwhile theyre jerking off 24/7 then going to male only spaces to talk about male genitals everyday

To be honest, you two aren't that different from each other

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, watah, 14vic and 10 others
To be honest, you two aren't that different from each other
This is embarrassing when incels talk about people and things they dont know, nobody knows you even

The worst part about this is, that he thinks we don’t know how much of a sad little puppy he is, he thinks we fall for that

• +1
Reactions: watah, shizuku11111 and try2beme
The worst part about this is, that he thinks we don’t know how much of a sad little puppy he is, he thinks we fall for that
Also he always changes his race every 6 months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadhamed and The Grinch
I never claimed to have anyone elses physique, show proof of me doing that rq

I never claimed to have anyone elses physique, show proof of me doing that rq
Me and halloweed are making it up! We love to lie about pitiful niggas who love discussing male genitals daily and compulsively in a male only space! We would totally do that:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
yh this supposed High t alpha male muh "soy" trend Is very very cringe ngl
No One with more than 1k posts on this forum is an High T low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Me and halloweed are making it up! We love to lie about pitiful niggas who love discussing male genitals daily and compulsively in a male only space! We would totally do that:feelsgood::feelsgood:
yes you two are making it up JFL, what else could it be? oh wait they are right just because 2 incels on an incel forum said so its right broo yes right, stfu retard

• JFL
yes you two are making it up JFL, what else could it be? oh wait they are right just because 2 incels on an incel forum said so its right broo yes right, stfu retard
You mad kid of course other users would have seen ur expose thread so not just us

Bump

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Bump pussy dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch and PeakIncels
I remember it tbh. He showed a fake body and then deleted it quick and changed his username. Don't know why he can't admit it.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and try2beme
Bro tbh, why you care sm, just let him do his thing, larp or not, at the end of the day arguing leads you nowhere, just ignore him and drop it

Bro tbh, why you care sm, just let him do his thing, larp or not, at the end of the day arguing leads you nowhere, just ignore him and drop it
He started it im finishing it g

• +1
He started it im finishing it g
just don't take it too long Bhai, it's js useless and gives no benefits apart a headache🙏🏻 finish it now don't make the argument longer than necessary, closure type of shit❤️

• +1
just don't take it too long Bhai, it's js useless and gives no benefits apart a headache🙏🏻 finish it now don't make the argument longer than necessary, closure type of shit❤️
Yeah dont worry i dont drag online bs but ue was getting too cocky lol

• +1
@try2beme Were not friends bro.

@try2beme Were not friends bro.
I dont want to be ur friend, im endorsing the truth not you personally. What a weird response tbh shows neglect

I dont want to be ur friend, im endorsing the truth not you personally. What a weird response tbh shows neglect
I am not your friend. Stop trying to be my friend.

I remember it tbh. He showed a fake body and then deleted it quick and changed his username. Don't know why he can't admit it.
Where did i do that you faggot

@try2beme
Were literally not going to be friends.

I dislike him because he calls me muh christcuck average atheist response with no backup arguments

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and moredatesmorerapes
I dislike him because he calls me muh christcuck average atheist response with no backup arguments
Hes giving roids advice but never posted a legit physique of his

IMG 6796
IMG 6797

Thats actually very psychopathic

• +1
Reactions: gigell
guy has 20k posts in 7 months lmao, nigga rots here 24/7

• +1
Chances are he's a child that is still going to school. I wouldn't be surprised if he's 13 years old

• +1
Reactions: gigell, PeakIncels and try2beme
  • +1
You lichrally got exposed for using some roidcel on reddits video and claiming its your physique. @halloweed remembers when u got exposed but u keep lying about it

Youre so high inhib you cant even blast your own roids.

You just sit at home talking about jerking off and penises in a male only forum. Sure thats low inhibition behaviour dude
he mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, PeakIncels and try2beme
shia.jihadist

my physique mogs

Steroids
Supplements
Jerking off/Gooning
Exercise/Gym talk

That’s all he does

• JFL