Why does Chico Lachowski only pose with very short people

M

Mealworm

Temp. Banned
I'm like an inch taller than him, and in every photo I see of him with someone, the person is at his shoulders. Shoulder level for me is around 5'2", and some of these people are below shoulder level. Even the guys appear to be around 5'4", which is what I look like standing next to my mom, who's also 5'4". I just find it weird. Even NBA players have less height difference with the average person.

does chico have ideal height?

if you're under 6'5 you're short

That’s Jeff seid

I'm like an inch taller than him, and in every photo I see of him with someone, the person is at his shoulders. Shoulder level for me is around 5'2", and some of these people are below shoulder level. Even the guys appear to be around 5'4", which is what I look like standing next to my mom, who's also 5'4". I just find it weird. Even NBA players have less height difference with the average person.
well he’s from brazil where the average male height is 5’7 so.

but also when he’s in the west and with other white models he’s still usually the tallest not like towering over them by a whole foot but still noticeably height mogging them. the average male model height is like 5’11-6’0 unfrauded

he's insecure
only good reason being 6'3 and one of the most handsome dudes ever and on top of that rich isn't enough

he has to be insecure

only on .org guys

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing