Why does Cillian Murphy look better with an undercut?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
It’s universally accepted here that medium sides is the most aesthetic, but why does Cillian look better as Tommy Shelby?

Every girl I’ve asked is wet over him, yet they find him repulsive with longer sides. What is it about him that makes him look better with an undercut?
363E8850 3D7D 4CEE 8900 364834B1FABC

FA6C46FA A844 48A1 9A36 8EDF3F6FEEDC

1797566C 139C 4545 8656 21546BE38FB9

850BFF9D D3FF 4F2B 9477 DCB69DF9FA23

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
It’s universally accepted here that medium sides is the most aesthetic
no its not. here people are more enthusiastic about male models than girls themselves. they dont accept girls like masc "low class" haircuts more than muhh curtains

faggots here think they can pull it off but end up looking like a dork IRL. only looks good on pics

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
no its not. here people are more enthusiastic about male models than girls themselves. they dont accept girls like masc "low class" haircuts more than muhh curtains

faggots here think they can pull it off but end up looking like a dork IRL. only looks good on pics
I don’t think curtains look good IRL too, but it has nothing to do with medium sides.

I don’t think curtains look good IRL too, but it has nothing to do with medium sides.
its not just curtains. most other longer styles. undercuts, tapers etc. have more sex appeal on most people unless ur very recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

Ngl Id kill for slighy wider temples to make my temples the widest part of my face, then id just permanently rock a buzz cut because when you have that skull shape a buzzcut actually somehow works, though 95% of mfs dont have that skull shape.

its not just curtains. most other longer styles. undercuts, tapers etc. have more sex appeal on most people unless ur very recessed
Undercuts/skin fades look worse on the VAST majority of guys, only a handful of guys can actually pull it off. But Cillian is one of the rare men who actually looks better with it.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Undercuts/skin fades look worse on the VAST majority of guys, only a handful of guys can actually pull it off. But Cillian is one of the rare men who actually looks better with it.
id disagree. you can go mental gymnastics all day about how you need certain skull shape bla bla to look good but i believe that majority of guys indeed do better with shorter sides style of cuts. longer sides styles are usually haloed by high psl faces and they dont rly work for normies

@chadpreetinthemaking Ok so it’s the wide temples that allow him to pull it off, but why does medium sides make him look uglier? It’s just so unheard of

id disagree. you can go mental gymnastics all day about how you need certain skull shape bla bla to look good but i believe that majority of guys indeed do better with shorter sides style of cuts. longer sides styles are usually haloed by high psl faces and they dont rly work for normies
You think shorter sides look better than medium sides? Ive always thought medium sides with slightly longer top is better.

You think shorter sides look better than medium sides? Ive always thought medium sides with slightly longer top is better.
yes. its sort of like. even tho it looks best with prominent jaws, most normies are still best off with this at the end of the day than something that "aesthetically" should fit their face better

its like same logic when ricecels cope with fashion and designer brands. its kinda... pathetic, but its STILL better than other alternatives

short side look good with wide faces and good lower thirds but im convinced it will still yield more result in actual STR potential than longer styles for most normies

yes. its sort of like. even tho it looks best with prominent jaws, most normies are still best off with this at the end of the day than something that "aesthetically" should fit their face better

its like same logic when ricecels cope with fashion and designer brands. its kinda... pathetic, but its STILL better than other alternatives

short side look good with wide faces and good lower thirds but im convinced it will still yield more result in actual STR potential than longer styles for most normies
You know all this is making me think I might fuck around and get skull reshaping to get a more aesthetic neurocranium shape, though I could keep rocking normie haircuts.
You know all this is making me think I might fuck around and get skull reshaping to get a more aesthetic neurocranium shape, though I could keep rocking normie haircuts.
Actually skull reshaping sounds retarded now I think about it, I look just fine with a normal fade.

Last edited:
Cause he already has a good mix of feminine features, he needs to balance it out with a more "masc" hairstyle to appeal to women sexually

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, ugly nebula, wristcel and 1 other person

I never ever heard from some girls that they like curtain
ITs pls meme, females hate it, consider it feminive

He looks like shit with that paintbrush, open your eyes

He has droopy eyes and those combined with long hair make him look like a junkie
The Blinders haircut shows off his skull more, adds a mascthetic touch to his look.
Just my take on it, I can't fully explain it either

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
He looks like shit with that paintbrush, open your eyes
He looks WAY better with an undercut; girls go crazy for it. Show them a pic of him with longer sides and they are disgusted.

Bullshit its just becouse of the movie status they cant recognize him with a long haircut s the mvoie star

Users who are viewing this thread

Back