why does clavicular pin his shitty threads

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
like bro there's a reason why nobody read that shit thread. Atleast pin threads that are worth pinning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, skkrrrtcantdo, lestoa and 1 other person
I read every single word. :Comfy:

I read every single word. :Comfy:
i didnt even read an atom. Nigga needs to stop making greycel tier threads and pinning, shits a piss take. Why do none of my threads get pinned? I cook on every discussion thread i make. Every ukcel pretty much agrees with me too

• +1
Reactions: Acion, nathan and JohnDoe
Wants validation

• +1
Reactions: Acion, nathan and looksmaxxing223
i didnt even read an atom. Nigga needs to stop making greycel tier threads and pinning, shits a piss take. Why do none of my threads get pinned? I cook on every discussion thread i make. Every ukcel pretty much agrees with me too
Because my hands only slip on clavvybhai’s threads. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: noonespecial, JohnDoe and looksmaxxing223
Because my hands only slip on clavvybhai’s threads. :Comfy:
brutal mod halo pill. Never began for none mod users on .org

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
that's why they made him mod, they're hoping he'll make the jews more money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, nathan, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, psychomandible and looksmaxxing223
It began when you realize you aren't moderating an online incel forum FOR FREE :feelshmm:
true i went out in manchester city centre. I'm either 5'8 or a strong 5'7 cause i wasn't being height mogged alot actually. Tons of ethnic manlets there but i've noticed alot of tall mutts. Every mutt (mainly the women) i walked past were always above 5'9 which is weird lol.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and JohnDoe
true i went out in manchester city centre. I'm either 5'8 or a strong 5'7 cause i wasn't being height mogged alot actually. Tons of ethnic manlets there but i've noticed alot of tall mutts. Every mutt (mainly the women) i walked past were always above 5'9 which is weird lol.
you’re my height and i’m 13

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I read every single word

like bro there's a reason why nobody read that shit thread. Atleast pin threads that are worth pinning
he wants us to mirin his degeneracy even though hes living an average life in college

The ignore mods script is coming up soon, make sure to follow me to stay tuned on development

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, looksmaxxing223, JohnDoe and 1 other person
he wants us to mirin his degeneracy even though hes living an average life in college
ong all u gotta be is average height and average looks and ur sorted. nigga makes it seem as though u need to be some sort of psl 8 6'6 mogger to even get a crumb of pussy

• +1
Reactions: nathan