Why does coffee constipate me so bad?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
As many of you probably know, I was dealing with severe constipation which I was able to resolve with laxatives and probiotics (I'm still using the latter). I also stopped drinking coffee at that time and I had regular bowel movements again - 1-2 good ones per day instead of 1 painful per week.

Now, after drinking only one(!!!) cup of black coffee about 5 days ago, I am constipated again and have my first bowel movement, after 5 days. It's very hard and dry again.

Can anyone tell me why coffee - in any amounts - constipates me so much and how to keep drinking it without this?

Its not coffee

My guess is you are probably doing heroin

• +1
Reactions: currymax
becoz its trash like all plants lol

Man EVERY thread from you = huge giga lol 😂

Srsly, am I the only one getting constipated from coffee? Does noone else here get this?
Man EVERY thread from you = huge giga lol 😂
Why? (Digestive) health is so important, imo even more important than looks.

Srsly, am I the only one getting constipated from coffee? Does noone else here get this?

Why? (Digestive) health is so important, imo even more important than looks.
Still bro just gotta lol

Keep coping with your unhealthy raw meat diet
absolutely no arguments, keep appealing to authority like WHO and whatever the fuck. Slave.

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
absolutely no arguments, keep appealing to authority like WHO and whatever the fuck. Slave.
Keep believing humans were carnivores by nature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Bewusst
Keep believing humans were carnivores by nature
yes we were certainly making kale smoothies, eating oatmeal for breakfast, and having nicely large meals of "food" imported from around the world.

We were eating a MEAT based diet, that's what develops us best as seen in the native tribes of the Masai and Eskimos with their well built robust bodies and large facial bones.
You're the one that's constipated not me buddy :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
  • JFL
Reactions: NiBBaCel
Forgot we were genetically closer to lions than to apes, thanks for the lesson, teacher.
What idiotic reasoning. Forget the fact that our entire fucking digestive system and sexual selection is that of a carnivore
Super predator of that

Forget that our prenatal T and other functions workbedt with a prensence of mest in diet. Forget thst without a majority meat diet we would be fucked in nutrientd to grow big brains

yes we were certainly making kale smoothies, eating oatmeal for breakfast, and having nicely large meals of "food" imported from around the world.

We were eating a MEAT based diet, that's what develops us best as seen in the native tribes of the Masai and Eskimos with their well built robust bodies and large facial bones.
You're the one that's constipated not me buddy :feelsyay:
In 1000 years, people like you will be saying "1000 years ago, humans were eating oatmeal and cereals for breakfast, just look at Brad Pitt's jawline" 🤦‍♂️ strong argument.

What tastes better, raw liver or brain vs fresh fruits? And no, Idgaf about the WHO's diet recommendations because it's almost equally retarded as your raw meat obsession.

same thing? tbh
Fucking lol
In 1000 years, people like you will be saying "1000 years ago, humans were eating oatmeal and cereals for breakfast, just look at Brad Pitt's jawline" 🤦‍♂️ strong argument.

What tastes better, raw liver or brain vs fresh fruits? And no, Idgaf about the WHO's diet recommendations because it's almost equally retarded as your raw meat obsession.
You cannot compare brad pitt to a WHG. a cro magnon man makes brad pit look like an undeveloped soyboy

What idiotic reasoning. Forget the fact that our entire fucking digestive system and sexual selection is that of a carnivore
Super predator of that
We don't have the stomach acidity, canine teeth, pepsin concentration, ability to synthesize uricase, inactive sweat glands, short intestine and claws that true carnivores have. It is absolutely retarded to think we were all-meat eaters by nature. Yes, meat can be good for us in moderation but claims like "raw meat diet is the best diet" or "plants are trash" are insanely stupid.

No, it's coffee. Never actively done heroin.
some kind of opiate
We don't have the stomach acidity, canine teeth, pepsin concentration, ability to synthesize uricase, inactive sweat glands, short intestine and claws that true carnivores have. It is absolutely retarded to think we were all-meat eaters by nature. Yes, meat can be good for us in moderation but claims like "raw meat diet is the best diet" or "plants are trash" are insanely stupid.
cope

coffee, being a mild stimulant, seems to stimulate the digestive system like nicotine does and tends to make people shit
strange shi bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
coffee, being a mild stimulant, seems to stimulate the digestive system like nicotine does and tend to makes people shit
strange shi bro
Yeah but for me it's the opposite. I smoke too but it doesn't change it either.

Its not coffee, its the dildo from last night blocking you up

• JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel

Raw liver lmao, I already ate it once, fruits make my teeth ache and hurt badly.

Also you're a retard, 1000 years is nothing. We have been on a carnivorous diet for millions of years, it all changed when the agricultural revolution started 10k years ago, not too mention It has been proven how our brains have been shrinking since the last 10k years, I wonder why jeez. Keep farting and getting digestive issues due to your toxic diet.

Coffee generally makes me want to take a shit

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel