why does eating pussy have to be hard

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
it’s like licking a bowl with your face all up in it but for girls, sucking dick is easy. It’s just a long stick that you put in your mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Danish_Retard, noobs and 2 others
it’s like licking a bowl with your face all up in it but for girls, sucking dick is easy. It’s just a long stick that you put in your mouth
just relax ur tongue, lay it flat and do not make any facial muscles or tongue move, just use ur neck and lick like a dog. its not hard

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and The Grinch
Dumb nigger fakecels

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN and Vermilioncore
why does fucking a girl have to be so hard? they literally stay there meanwhile you pound away and try not to finish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Vermilioncore and noobs
Licking pussy is disgusting I refuse to believe guys are that pathetic and abused dogs they like doing it

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and Vermilioncore
Maybe suck dick instead, homo

@aBetterMii is eating pussy as we talk. How do we cope?

Eating pussy is subservient. It's something only soyboys who managed to be geneticked enough to get pussy do, because they saw on Reddit that it's "good for intimacy"

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
Doesn’t matter u will never do it anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
why does fucking a girl have to be so hard? they literally stay there meanwhile you pound away and try not to finish
That’s why halfway through the fuck session I tell her “okay work for that cum now” and put my hands on my hips as she has to throw that ass back on it like I’m a statue that can’t move

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and ElySioNs
Yet another aspect of life that girls have easier

• +1
Dont do it,, its not worth the effort

• JFL
Dont do it,, its not worth the effort
Haha nah I know what you’re trying to do, you’re trying to stop me, fuck that I’m gonna eat even more pussy and lick it all up and taste it 🫡

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Eating pussy is subservient. It's something only soyboys who managed to be geneticked enough to get pussy do, because they saw on Reddit that it's "good for intimacy"
Damn 😂